This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Yeah.. still hoping we can get a centre mid in though....a Alonso type...someone who wants the ball and can control the game, like the kid Dahoud from the Bundesliga. That's what we are lacking the most IMO...Emre's a quality player but he's not someone who's gonna control a game and Henderson/Allen/Milner just haven't got the quality to do so.

I'd get rid of Henderson and Allen and maybe even Lallana if we get a decent bid for him.
    I don't really think he is all that tbh. Going to hold that thought though but when I see him I see the spirit of John Mikel Obi. We'll see how you feel about him in a decade when he is inexplicably still in your squad without having won you a single game or affected a game in that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      In the words of Belgium's best striker, Michy Batshuayi, "Divock is a donkey."

Anyways, can't believe y'all talk about getting rid of Pool's captain.

We could use a box to box like him though I think. Specially if we can get Mikel out.

4-2-4 actually sort of works.

But you do need runners. I don't even like Oscar. I don't think he's actually that good. But in that system he is a better bet than Cesc. And there is also nothing to say that someone like Nathaniel Chalobah couldn't do an even better job alongside Kante. Matic is also a bit too slow.

I am loving Conte already. Our last few managers have been so inflexible and relying on the quality of our players to win games. No good. Systems win games sometimes.

Chelsea will have an interesting team this year I can sense it. With a few surprises as well. Desperately need a centre half and we need Ivanovic to either be sold or suffer a hamstring tear. Bless him but he is the worst player in the fucking world.

Comment

• Seems like Stoke are gonna buy superstar Joe allen for 13m

Big Sam to be made manager in the next 24hrs..

I like Bruce but something seems a bit off with him

I actually think Sir Alex endorsing Big Sam had a lot to do with it.. + Gill being involved

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I don't really think he is all that tbh. Going to hold that thought though but when I see him I see the spirit of John Mikel Obi. We'll see how you feel about him in a decade when he is inexplicably still in your squad without having won you a single game or affected a game in that time.
          You must be mad comparing that bum Mikel with a stud like Emre.

There's a reason why Bayern were absolutely devastated when we snatched him away from them.

Emre is gonna blossom into one of the very best midfielders in world football by the time he's 25 you can jot that one down and quote me on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
            Grujic scores again. 2 goals in 2 games.

He's a garbage they said, another primitive eurobum they said.

MY boy Grujic is tearing chit up atm.
            There's a reason why they call him Super Frankie on the cobbly streets of Belgrade mate, and the reason is because this kid Gruijic is the second coming of Frank Lampard himself, no doubts whatsoever about that.

Comment

• Nathanial Chalobah cried after scoring his goal today against a load of Austrian cheese makers.

I am not holding my breath but it would be nice to have lads like that around the team. They might not have the quality but it means more and he is good enough to do a job and they obviously care more about the club than the rest of them. In a 24 man squad - you should have guys like that. Fergie had Cleverley for years and Wes Brown. You can't pretend those guys were ever particularly good players but they had their value. Cleverley was told to go away by Man U as a trainee but kept turning up to training. Got a deal in the end.

The last season and Euros has told us football is about much more than just having the best players. That is not the way football is working these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Nathanial Chalobah cried after scoring his goal today against a load of Austrian cheese makers.

I am not holding my breath but it would be nice to have lads like that around the team. They might not have the quality but it means more and he is good enough to do a job and they obviously care more about the club than the rest of them. In a 24 man squad - you should have guys like that. Fergie had Cleverley for years and Wes Brown. You can't pretend those guys were ever particularly good players but they had their value. Cleverley was told to go away by Man U as a trainee but kept turning up to training. Got a deal in the end.

The last season and Euros has told us football is about much more than just having the best players. That is not the way football is working these days.

He was more likely crying at the thought of Conte keeping him at Chelsea due to that goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Seems like Stoke are gonna buy superstar Joe allen for 13m

Big Sam to be made manager in the next 24hrs..

I like Bruce but something seems a bit off with him

I actually think Sir Alex endorsing Big Sam had a lot to do with it.. + Gill being involved
                  I seriously hope Fat Sam wasn't appointed on the basis of Fergies opinion. Fergie endorsed Mcclaren for England and Moyes for united.

Bruce for England would be worse than Keegan. He seems so downtrodden all the time.

Comment

• United had a £100 bid rejected for Paul Pogba obviously a world class player but Juve should take the money and run the transfer fees these days are just ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

He was more likely crying at the thought of Conte keeping him at Chelsea due to that goal.
                      Pjaca arrive in turin for juve medical, juve snatch him for 23 mil euros.

http://www.football-italia.net/87713...rives-medicals

Seen his highlights on youtube, kinda surprise i thought base on his physique he be more targetman type but turn out he's a dribbler, love to cut inside from the flank with all kind different tricks. he got excellent speed, his balance is good because of his physique and his technique is alright i guess but still too raw, he need to polish his timing to pass, shoot or do another dribbling after get past 1 or two opponents.

But he's still 21 and Aleggri is great with youngster.

Last edited by betmen; 07-21-2016, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X