X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City at 1.77 over Chelsea is a go

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Reyna gers called out by us manager for bad attitude.

Mummy gets mad.

Reyna's Mother brings up a historic assault charge from when he kicked his future wife when drunk when the manager was 19.

The ultimate Karen move.

I'd retire if I was Reyna. Most embarrassing thing ever.

What is it with US players and their parents? The soccer mom thing is real.

Albeit with Pulisic it is his Dad that thinks th's a good player and spits his dummy out every month. Nobody wants your son. He's not very good.
      Americans already tend to be super entitled.

Given that 99% of American nationality footballers come from higher income families, their parents are bound to behave like that.

Pulisic's father is Croatian though. So, that's something European in him.

Pulisic is damaged goods. Pre injury, very very good. Post injuries, he's galloping around like Fernando Torres. Always 2 steps behind the play even though he makes the right action.

Comment

• Glad I missed the game.

GP is definitely getting fired. He actually dropped Mount. Incredible set of balls on that man. He's dead now though. That's the greatest taboo one can commit in the Chelsea job.

Comment

• It is awful to say but Sterling and Pulisic being injured is encouraging.

Two players in woeful form who have no heart.

Time to play the kids.

1 win in 8. With a suspect amount of injuries (I don't believe a lot of these guys are actually injured. Not sure it's plausible.

An exciting relegating battle? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Glad I missed the game.

GP is definitely getting fired. He actually dropped Mount. Incredible set of balls on that man. He's dead now though. That's the greatest taboo one can commit in the Chelsea job.
            Mount is 'injured'

GP can keep his job if he plays Conor, Chucky, and Hall for the rest of the season, blood in the French kid.

In reality they basically lost today because Kepa and Cucu are not very good. But we knew that. Plus Chelsea are the worst attacking side in the league.

That isn't hyperbole.

They literally are the opta weakest premier league team when attacking.

The guys filling those shirts for Chelsea are under pressure career wise imo.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-05-2023, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Oh, GP used a built in excuse? Or is Mount really going the way of Dele Ali. Dele ran himself into the ground at about 23 years old too.

Mount comes behind only the starting GK and Thiago/Rudiger for minutes played since he's been a Chelsea regular. So, it wouldn't be surprising if his knees have run its course.

I got nothing for Pulisic. A stiff wind will injure him. But Sterling? We've already known he needs 18 chances to convert 1 or 2.

So, it's not a surprise he's converting nothing at Chelsea on 2 chances a game maximum.

Comment

• I don't even believe Pulisic is injured.

I think he actually just quit after an inpact injury that he could run off.

He ran OK initially. It was weird.

Might be being harsh but I don't trust him at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  City at 1.77 over Chelsea is a go
                  Yup........

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Oh, GP used a built in excuse? Or is Mount really going the way of Dele Ali. Dele ran himself into the ground at about 23 years old too.

Mount comes behind only the starting GK and Thiago/Rudiger for minutes played since he's been a Chelsea regular. So, it wouldn't be surprising if his knees have run its course.

I got nothing for Pulisic. A stiff wind will injure him. But Sterling? We've already known he needs 18 chances to convert 1 or 2.

So, it's not a surprise he's converting nothing at Chelsea on 2 chances a game maximum.
                    Mount is nothing like Dele imo. In fact I'd say they are polar opposites. Alli has/had zero football brain. Relied solely on athleticism and youthful exuberance with the occasional bit of skill

Mount is not as athletic or pacey but has an actual football brain and tactically plays like a much older player. Alli looked like he stopped training aged 21

Im not his biggest fan and do think some of the Chelsea boys who back so hard him woulnt be doing so if he was french, but thats what homegrown is all about. But the comparison with Alli just aint right dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Mount is nothing like Dele imo. In fact I'd say they are polar opposites. Alli has/had zero football brain. Relied solely on athleticism and youthful exuberance with the occasional bit of skill

Mount is not as athletic or pacey but has an actual football brain and tactically plays like a much older player. Alli looked like he stopped training aged 21

Im not his biggest fan and do think some of the Chelsea boys who back so hard him woulnt be doing so if he was french, but thats what homegrown is all about. But the comparison with Alli just aint right dude.
                      I gotta disagree there. Ali's game was being a ball hound, always running and pressing then lucking up with the "right place, right time" movement and scoring off of Kane's movement.

Mount's game is being a ball hound, always running and pressing.... has a good nose for the danger area but lacks the finishing touch of Ali.

Give or take technique. The gravy of their games are the same. Run hard, run a lot, press and wind up the opponents.
                      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 01-06-2023, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X