X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post

i would LOVE it if we beat chelsea next weekend...LOVE IT
    Taylor is ref.

3 nil Spurs. Luiz to get sent off in 3 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Taylor is ref.

3 nil Spurs. Luiz to get sent off in 3 seconds.
      I was thinking 5-0 kane hatrick luiz 2 own goals but i will take that sir.

Comment

• Losing to spurs is inevitable with a depleted squad.

Anyone see the price on Draxler's head? Whoever gets him is getting a gem of a player for stupid cheap.

Comment

• I'd take Draxler.

Man U will get him Imo. Their policy is too sign the best player available until recently. Chelsea with Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Boga, and Musunda should be enough. Though it s arguable that he is better than four of those.

Chelsea desperately need two full backs, and a midfielder at least.

Robertson, Candreva/Ox, Drinkwater/Polish lad.

And if VVD is gettable due to the weakness of Azpi, Luiz, Kante, and Moses in the air Chelsea have to get him.

I wonder if Azpi could play in midfield. He is so great at pressing the ball. I'd love to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Chelsea desperately need two full backs, and a midfielder at least.

Robertson, Candreva/Ox, Drinkwater/Polish lad.

And if VVD is gettable due to the weakness of Azpi, Luiz, Kante, and Moses in the air Chelsea have to get him.

I wonder if Azpi could play in midfield. He is so great at pressing the ball. I'd love to see it
            Keep up lad, we signed Robertson about a month ago. He's tearing chit up aswell, kid is quality.

Talking full backs though...let's talk about my boy Trent Alexander Arnold....this kid is the BEST talent I have ever seen come out of our academy since Gerrard...100% serious. This lad is gonna be the best English right back ever. He's 18 years old and has already ended Clyne's career at Anfield....I don't want that bum getting anywhere near the first team again whilst my boy Trent is around. And the best thing about him? He's Scouse, so when Real and Barca inevitably come calling he's gonna tell em to FOOK RIGHT OFF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Keep up lad, we signed Robertson about a month ago. He's tearing chit up aswell, kid is quality.

Talking full backs though...let's talk about my boy Trent Alexander Arnold....this kid is the BEST talent I have ever seen come out of our academy since Gerrard...100% serious. This lad is gonna be the best English right back ever. He's 18 years old and has already ended Clyne's career at Anfield....I don't want that bum getting anywhere near the first team again whilst my boy Trent is around. And the best thing about him? He's Scouse, so when Real and Barca inevitably come calling he's gonna tell em to FOOK RIGHT OFF.
              Well behind with football in general. Have no idea what's going on.

I like this though

Comment

• Costa seems like he might have mental health issues though. He just needs to get fit and play for the U-20's. That's it.

Comment

• I think Draxler started off in the CM with Schalke, i'm not 100% on this though, memory is fuzzy.

I don't understand Chelsea's transfer ideals now days. It blows my mind that we don't sign positions of need quickly. It's just like back with Jose when we finished 10th or sitting until the final day to sign the 4th option on Alonso and Luiz. How hard is it to sign a rwb from a La Liga club fighting relegation last season? Foh.

Also, **** Costa. Should just let him rot and ruin his career. Fine him week's wages for every week he doesn't show his face at Cobham. That way he makes no money and if he does show up, refuse to sell until price tag is met. No price tag met, he can sit without a single game of football played until next summer. Then just flog him off on the cheap. His career is done at that point. 30 years old and a year out of football. He won't have a feel for the elite game anymore. He'll be playing back in a brazil favela or mexico or something.

Comment

• Liverpool are just shooting themselves in the foot by refusing to let Coutinho join Barca.

If you are a South American player, the dream is to play for Real or Barca, simple as that.

Refusing to sell is just negatives all round.

You have a player who is unhappy and doesn't want to play.
                    You are losing out on a huge amount of money (Coutinho is not worth over £100 million btw)
                    If he eventually does go later in the window then there is even less time to find a replacement.
                    South Americans (and some players from other countries) are going to have serious doubts about joining Liverpool in the future.

Comment

• Barca are stupid the money they're offering for Coutinho. Liverpool are stupid for rejecting it.

He's a good player, but 100 mil good?

Comment

Working...
                      X