This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    I have said before Zidane is probably the best player of all time.. The guy won the CL.. league titles.. WC.. Euros etc and not only did he win them he starred in throughout the tournament and in the finals.

What a legend and now he wins CL as a manager after 3 months..

Inb4 some knobhead says Pele was the best of all time
    Tbh this is the worst Real Madrid side I seen just really poor he will need to get rid of about half the squad

Comment

• It's as shame but it's not surprising. I'm fine with the CL winners.

Comment

• This was the worst Champions League in living memory.

I don't mean just the final, the whole tournament was absolutely grim. Dreadful stuff.

Comment

• Why didn't Torres take a pen?

Not being funny but how did he even play the whole match?

Why is he still playing elite football at the highest level?

He is the Chris Arreola of football. He'll get binned by Atletico and end up at PSG or something. Proper ties in with that 'gentlemen prefer blondes' soccernomics theory because he has been terrible the moment rocked up at Chelsea 5 and half years ago!!!

Comment

I have said before Zidane is probably the best player of all time.. The guy won the CL.. league titles.. WC.. Euros etc and not only did he win them he starred in throughout the tournament and in the finals.

Messi is by far and away the best player of all time but Zizou is still Zizou, the daddy.

A winner in every sense of the word.

His pen in the 2006 world cup final? Only player i can ever think of pulling something like that off.

His sending off in the world cup final? Legendary, only he could make something like that look so spectacularly right.

Happy for Zidane winning the CL as a manager, feel for Simeone big time though, must be heart wrenching for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              This was the worst Champions League in living memory.

I don't mean just the final, the whole tournament was absolutely grim. Dreadful stuff.
              No European football is where it's at at this very moment in time.

The CL is grim and the Eurhopeless league is just a bum competition.

Can't blame us for opting out of European football for next season.

It's all about the league title next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Why didn't Torres take a pen?

Not being funny but how did he even play the whole match?

Why is he still playing elite football at the highest level?

He is the Chris Arreola of football. He'll get binned by Atletico and end up at PSG or something. Proper ties in with that 'gentlemen prefer blondes' soccernomics theory because he has been terrible the moment rocked up at Chelsea 5 and half years ago!!!
                He was set to take the last penalty Torres was actually good in this tournament he also won them a penalty and was better than Real forwards

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  He was set to take the last penalty Torres was actually good in this tournament he also won them a penalty and was better than Real forwards
                  Torres didn't complete a single pass in the opening 45 minutes.

He is appalling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Torres didn't complete a single pass in the opening 45 minutes.

He is appalling.
                    I thought He was more involved than benzema almost had Griezmann through one on one but honestly surprised he played 120 minutes

Comment

yeah ronaldo fanboy. sure

Comment

Working...
                      X