Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-01-2017, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Dunno about Bakayoko. How good would you have to be to play alongside Fabregas in a two?

We had Matic play like a bum for a whole season. No Chelsea fan is going to miss that guy.
      That's a lie Chelsea fans are already mad.. asking why was he sold.. Kante hasn't been so good this season and your forced to play the likes of Fabregas now due to Matic departure

Matic was man of the match last night against Benfica while Chelsea defence and midfield were getting torn up by roma.

Comment

Wow

**** me i don't think i've ever seen a goal like that at pro level where all three last defenders chase after the ball at the same time. That was proper Sunday league stuff.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Wow

**** me i don't think i've ever seen a goal like that at pro level where all three last defenders chase after the ball at the same time. That was proper Sunday league stuff.
            I think we should be facing a European ban, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              That's a lie Chelsea fans are already mad.. asking why was he sold.. Kante hasn't been so good this season and your forced to play the likes of Fabregas now due to Matic departure

Matic was man of the match last night against Benfica while Chelsea defence and midfield were getting torn up by roma.
              It's good that you think he's good and he's playing well.

But he's not great and he got worse the moment that Ashley Barnes nobbled him.

Chelsea miss him right now because they play Cesc in a two every week. Kante, Bakayoko, and Drinkwater, none of which are fit.

Bakayoko aint fit. For that reason I'm not going to coat him yet. He's not been fit since he got there.

Cesc is the only one who hasn't got injured because he runs to slowly to have a muscular injury.

Still only November. Watch this space with Matic. He has the turning circle of an articulated lorry and he gets leggy.

Chelsea's issues run deep at the minute. Matic is a bit of a puss. There is no way having him around would make us more solid. The whole team is dire at the minute.
              Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-01-2017, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Saw that last night. Amazingly bad.

Annoys me watching Dzeko now, guy ALWAYS scores goals. Deffo one that got away, would give us a different option that we can lack at times, especially last season.

For anyone who thought Pellegrini was harshly disposed of at City, keep in mind that he essentially sold Dzeko to make room for Wilfried Bony. Yes, Wilfried Bony.

Comment

• Matic is a non factor.

Him leaving only looks like a bad move because Cesc can’t present even the smallest of obstacles for opponents and every other midfielder is broken.

When did it become standard to buy pre-injured players?

I understand Bakayoko. You take that risk because he’s a talent but Drinkwater? How the **** is he not fit yet?

Drinkwater isn’t the type of player you take that risk on. We could’ve bought Dier at that point; Bridcut, Livermore. A bucket of ice. I don’t know but what’s the point in buying the midfield version of Cahill on a long term injury?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Saw that last night. Amazingly bad.

Annoys me watching Dzeko now, guy ALWAYS scores goals. Deffo one that got away, would give us a different option that we can lack at times, especially last season.

For anyone who thought Pellegrini was harshly disposed of at City, keep in mind that he essentially sold Dzeko to make room for Wilfried Bony. Yes, Wilfried Bony.
                    I always said Dzeko was good for y’all.

Whenever he stepped on for City, it felt like he either scored or found his way into scoring positions.

Crazy though that he got zero respect from 2 different managers and y’all paid more than chelsea did for Drogba for Dzeko.

But can’t really say much because it wasn’t a bum keeping him out of the side it was Sergio Aguero.

Comment

• None of you Premier League fans even know you’re born.

Favourite bit of the 10 pages I’ve bothered to read: Loris Karius is the new Manuel Neuer.

Comment

Working...
                      X