X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    To be fair Spurs are good!

But they will burn out about March most likely. But on their day they are a top side now - can't be denied.

Lloris, Vertonghan, Aberweireld, Wanyama.

That is the strongest defensive unit in the league by far. If they weren't Spurs you would legitimately say they are title challengers. But they will 'Spurs' it up like they did at the Bridge last season against a team of utter bums.
    We slapped Spurs about at their own gaff.

Think todays result should make us favourites for the league tbh.

Spurs slapped City about who are top and we slapped Spurs about = we slapped the top two about.

Two things have been confirmed today.

Joe Allen >>>>>> Pogba

My boy Klopp >>>>>>>>>>> Pep

Things are looking on the up and up at Anfield, that's just a fact that no one can deny.

Comment

• Arsenal are a joke.

Going life and death against the worst side in the Premier League.

Either smash them into oblivion or have mercy on them and give them three free points out the goodness of ya heart like we did.

Don't put out your best 11 and try your hardest and still struggle to a bore draw ffs.

Comment

• Koscielny just fisted Burnley. Take it you c*nts.

Comment

• Arsenal created one chance with the last kick of the game, lol.

well done Burnley you get no points for that.

Comment

• Hand of Kos.

I thought the Manchester clubs were going to run away from the rest of the teams. Arsenal are now 3 points ahead of ManUre and only 2 behind Sheiky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Arsenal are a joke.

Going life and death against the worst side in the Premier League.

Either smash them into oblivion or have mercy on them and give them three free points out the goodness of ya heart like we did.

Don't put out your best 11 and try your hardest and still struggle to a bore draw ffs.
              Liverpool got smacked about by Burney you stupid ****.

Comment

• Zidane, Pep, both total frauds. Bags packed by Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  Koscielny just fisted Burnley. Take it you c*nts.
                  Even as a Chelsea fan I am not that bitter about that goal. 19% possession against Liverpool probably similar against Arsenal. It is October not April. Playing for a point like their lives depended on it is a bit much.

Life is a bit too short to play like that surely and I know they somehow created goal scoring chances because Arsenal shat themselves whenever the ball was hung up in the box but still. If they launched it all game with two up top maybe they could have created even more?

West Brom are like that to. They play the first game like it is the 38th. If I was a fan of those teams I would think I would look forward to actually getting thrashed now and again for a change.

This isn't a tournament they can win like we did with the European Cup. They are doing this to finish 17th and then they will do the exact same thing next season.

I wonder if in the future they will incentivise teams to try and score goals. Give em a point if they manage two goals or something.

I realise I have changed my tune from there is more than one way to skin a cat but at the end of the day football is crap without goals. Burnley do nothing for football probably not even that much for their own fans. I bet their fans actually prefer playing in the championship.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-02-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    Wifi good at Turf Moor?

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      We had our reserves out against them you ****tard, not to mention Burnley were missing their best player today.

If Burnley had Andre Gray up front they'd have won easily today, that's just a fact that cannot be denied.

Comment

Working...
                      X