Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite impressed with Arsenal lately, some decent results there.

But don't they always look decent at this point?

I reckon they need to get knocked out the CL . Blessing in disguise.

Comment

• City took a lot of stick for supposed pathetic title defences in 12/13 & 14/15.

We were involved in the title race for 80% of the season and finished 2nd comfortably both years.

United & Chelsea have played themselves out of the race within 10 games of their last defences. That IS pathetic!

Comment

• I've hated Rooney for years, but i'd honestly release him on a free.

Comment

• Mourhino got rid of talented players like mata.. de bruyne.. luiz etc

The guy doesnt deserve any sympathy..

Funny to see chelsea fans ripping into the best player in the league last season (supposedly). Almost as bad as adam slating giroid all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            City took a lot of stick for supposed pathetic title defences in 12/13 & 14/15.

We were involved in the title race for 80% of the season and finished 2nd comfortably both years.

United & Chelsea have played themselves out of the race within 10 games of their last defences. That IS pathetic!
            City aren't very good without Aguero this season.

This is a pathetic effort from Chelsea. I think we look like a relegation outfit.

But City for sticking two fingers up to FFP don't even look like a particularly good side to me either. Nearly cost me 50 quid yesterday ****ting the bed against fucking Naaarchh at home.

I hope Leicester win the league, lol.

Arsenal as usual will just point blank suffer a month where they just don't win and that'll be that.

It is out of the Manc clubs. Neither of which are actually that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Mourhino got rid of talented players like mata.. de bruyne.. luiz etc
              Schurrle too.

Comment

Funny to see chelsea fans ripping into the best player in the league last season (supposedly). Almost as bad as adam slating giroid all the time
                Not the same at all.

They slate him for a percieved lack of quality (wrong, imo. Possibly better than Costa). We slate Hazard for being gutless, mopey little ****.

Doesn't matter how good you are. The one thing that is worthy of fans vitriol is lack of desire.

If you let me play football everyday like most fans and build up professional football-level stamina I would at least be a sh.it Lee Cattermole. How many Sunderland fans rip Lee Cattermole? Probably not as many that go for the other players because you can see that he puts in the effort.

The fastest Hazard ran yesterday was when he was replaced by a 19-year-old novice who has played about 6 senior games in his life. Imagine a real man's reaction to that. Ronaldo would have cried. He just took his place on the bench and looked like he literally *****ed behind his managers back.

Regardless of Mourinho's position. Hazard must go.

I know fans are fickle. But even if that **** was somehow to reach even Robben level I wouldn't want him here.

He is defrauding Chelsea fans. Little ****. Biggest disgrace I have ever seen at Chelsea and we've had Winston Bogarde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                  Schurrle too.
                  I liked Schurrle good attitude.

But is he worth £23 million? No problem whatsoever with that one.

Guy currently has 2 goals in 25 games in Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I've hated Rooney for years, but i'd honestly release him on a free.
                    Wouldn't surprise me if he was at Everton next year.

Comment

Apparently Giroud is **** at headers too according to Adam....

Comment

Working...
                      X