This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    We had our reserves out against them you ****tard, not to mention Burnley were missing their best player today.

If Burnley had Andre Gray up front they'd have won easily today, that's just a fact that cannot be denied.
    Only losers make excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
      Only losers make excuses.
      We've slapped you lot about at your own gaff already this season doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        We've slapped you lot about at your own gaff already this season doe?
        Yep, you did. Edged us in a great game.

One game doesn't define a season though. I'm almost certain we'll finish above you like we do most seasons.

Comment

• My boy Iago Aspas is giving Barca the D right about now.

Good to see him putting to use everything he learnt at Melwood under the tutelage of some of the finest coaches around and being fed by some of the best dinner ladies in world football.

Comment

• Glen Johnson.

Literally speechless.

Comment

• Zidane wasn't ready to take over yet and he cant buy for this season either honestly Real should sell Ronaldo in January I'm sure United will pay more than he is worth to get him back

Comment

• If Chelsea send Batshuayi out on loan. Someone in the front office needs to get shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Glen Johnson.

Literally speechless.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    If Chelsea send Batshuayi out on loan. Someone in the front office needs to get shot.
                    I doubt that story.

We have 1 striker who is a booking away from his first ban this season (will come against United at home). He is due a hamstring strain too.

Michy will start at least 10 league games imo.

Tbh, if it meant he left and Tammy Abraham came in and started banging them in in the prem that would be something else.

Abraham, Baker, Christiansen, and Musonda should all be around the first team squad next year. I hope Conte can put trust on them or probably more importantly the board putting trust in him.

RLC is a real disappointment - the one guy the club back is the one whose attitude is a bit off. Lewis Baker is and always has been better than him. I don't understand it at all.

Solanke is the other one they kept and Aina. Both of them have tried to quit without new contracts given. They only keep the bad eggs.

Everything Chelsea do just seems wrong. You can almost look at any decision they have made independently in the last 24 months and conclude it was the wrong decision. It is unbelievable really.

Kante. That is the one decision they have got right for two years.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-03-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• Wot

Comment

Working...
                      X