Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn i cant believe how poor we are going forward.. i honestly cant believe how we are still in contention..

I guess everyone is good these days in the league? Probably because 2 clubs dont steal all the tv money like in that joke league called la liga.

Chelsea are beyond a joke at this point though 14 points of 4th place.. they need to win the CL this year. I dont think jose will ever recover from this.. he better hope they play arsenal soon.. because thats the only way he s3ems qbke to motivate his team

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      It's Jose's call not mine. He apparently doesn't know anything about football if we take your perspective on it.
      Losing at home to Bournemouth doesn't help his or your argument

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        I guess everyone is good these days in the league? Probably because 2 clubs dont steal all the tv money like in that joke league called la liga.
        You sacrificed your national team and homegrown development for a better championship, now your championship isn't even that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I wonder who is meant to be Chelsea's false 9.

I know we have Matic playing as a false defensive midfield, Cesc as a false player in general, and Oscar just lacks any kind of quality. He literally has no quality.

We have had some underperforming players over the years but for me Oscar is getting up there now. The good thing about him is that he has a good attitude but for a while now he has zero quality. He might as well be Joey Barton.
          Lol that's hilarious

Comment

• I knew we hadn't reached our nadir yet.

There it is.

Jose out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
              You sacrificed your national team and homegrown development for a better championship, now your championship isn't even that good.
              England is a top 10 team, has been for decades (if not ever).

The World is a big place, it's no shame to be a team that more or less always makes the quarter finals of major tournaments.

As a matter of fact we have some fantastic youngsters coming through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Losing at home to Bournemouth doesn't help his or your argument
                No argument. That's your reasoning. We all know Jose's accomplishments. You think he knows nothing about football though. Good on you.

Comment

• Went to the game yesterday.

Our worst performance in the last 5 years. Easy.

Comment

• Milner being our captain is proper pathetic and embarrassing.

Firmino has been utter utter dog**** since the City game.

Benteke is a very very annoying **** of a player....very Andy Carroll like at times...someone will put a great cross in and that Belgian twat will be stood 20 yards away from the box with his hands on his hips...very annoying. Good option to have in the squad but we've had our pants pulled down at 32m for him.

Emre Can is a massive miss for us. He's become a vital player especially since when he's not there we basically have a midfield of three players who are all awful on the ball in Milner, Lucas and Allen. Can is our only proper midfielder ball player.

Apart from that we've been awful. This is a massive chance for us to close the gap and a must win...if we carry on the same i can't see us winning this.

Gotta bring on Sturridge asap.

Comment

• Everybody in the Premier League looks **** this season. I don't think there's 1 team that can boast about anything at the moment.

Wouldn't be surprised if the eventual champions have the lowest points tally ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X