Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose said Hazard decided to substitute himself out of the match he also brushed off jose when he tried to talk to him prepare for Real Madrid bid in January

Comment

• Best Manager in the World doe ™

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        If he doesn't want to be there (assuming the report isn't bs like normal), it'd happen. Chelsea have the funds and Real don't need to hold on to any players outside of Bale and Ronaldo. Maybe Ramos as well. I wouldn't take Isco tbh. Don't need him. Rather have a guy like James in the center.

Side note. If Chelsea's fortunes were bad... Man United. Wow. Bournemouth did them in.
        You must be crazy, son. Isco is ten times the player Oscar will ever be and would automatically become your best attacking player if he signed for Chelsea.(i don't class Hazard as a Chelsea player anymore)

Isco will be a true superstar of world football very very soon, sooner if he leaves Real next year but even if he stays in a couple years time he'll be one of the very best around.

If you meant as to not ruin him as the fantastic footballer he is by signing for Chelsea then i commend you on your honesty and love for the beautiful game.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          Arsenal vs Barca
          PSG vs chelsea
          Juventus vs bayern
          Roma vs Madrid
          City vs kiev
          Psv vs Atletico
          Benfica vs Zenit
          Gent vs wolfsbrug

in pre season Roma beat madrid let see how they fare now
          I'll tell you all free of charge how they'll all fare, son.

The Result Giver is in a giving mood.

Barca are gonna embarrass Arsenal, don't be surprised if ends up in double figures after both legs.

Chelsea will get molested by PSG.

Juve are out, sorry to inform you.

Madrid and my boy Rafa will school Roma.

Yarmolenko is gonna take City's soul, sorry El Fenom.

Atleti will breeze past PSV.

Benfica will be a step too far for Zenit.

Wolfsburg.

There you go, chaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            You must be crazy, son. Isco is ten times the player Oscar will ever be and would automatically become your best attacking player if he signed for Chelsea.(i don't class Hazard as a Chelsea player anymore)

Isco will be a true superstar of world football very very soon, sooner if he leaves Real next year but even if he stays in a couple years time he'll be one of the very best around.

If you meant as to not ruin him as the fantastic footballer he is by signing for Chelsea then i commend you on your honesty and love for the beautiful game.
            Oscar is a beast he has regressed playing for Mourinho focusing more on chasing and tracking back but the quality is there I would still take him over Coutinho

Comment

• i just saw Chelsea-leicester HL No team in the top flight should concede that first goal. Chelsea defenders stood still like statues when the cross came in. They should be ashamed of themselves.

the second goal is even worse WTF?! the arab is not messi

is leicester gonna win the whole thing?
              Last edited by betmen; 12-15-2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Barca are gonna embarrass Arsenal, don't be surprised if ends up in double figures after both legs.

Wolfsburg.

There you go, chaps.
                I have heard Juve psychologist has already printed out Vidal and Coman comments on leaving Juve and posted them in the changing room.

in serious note i kinda confidence juve can pull it of, this season juve have great record againts possesion minded team. almost all juve's opponent always out-posses them. fiorentina have 68% posession againts juve but they only made 1 shot on goal.

but Bayern with guardiola are in different level though

Comment

• Costa accusing the defense of sleeping. Why don't him take the ball and bang in some goals? Remy went in as a sub and scored a goal. F.ucking bulldog face..

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Jose said Hazard decided to substitute himself out of the match he also brushed off jose when he tried to talk to him prepare for Real Madrid bid in January
                    More the timing of the Cahill deal and Ramires both are borderline anyway to being good enough.

Hazard, Cesc, Costa, and Oscar. I don't want to see play for Chelsea again.

Remy is terrible but he knows what the point of the game is.

I think we could get relegated with these guys now, lol.

Hazard I would put in the reserves run down his contract. His behaviour is unacceptable. I hope for his sake he has a bad injury.

If not I think he deserves his career ruined. This players aren't accountable at all. I think I will get about a 6th of what Hazard does as a pro if I make mistake or perform poorly I get the sack but could actually also end up in court.

It is the easiest thing in the world to show a good attitude to your work. All these players see how others effect them and not how they effect others. It is a personality thing.

Wenger does personality testing doesn't he ahead of signing players? Chelsea must do the same and sign sociopaths, manic depressives, and ****s.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-15-2015, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Wolfsburg.

There you go, chaps.
                      Only one i disagree with is the City game, i see City winning but you're bang on with everything else. It's too predictable man

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      More the timing of the Cahill deal and Ramires both are borderline anyway to being good enough.

Hazard, Cesc, Costa, and Oscar. I don't want to see play for Chelsea again.

Remy is terrible but he knows what the point of the game is.

I think we could get relegated with these guys now, lol.

Hazard I would put in the reserves run down his contract. His behaviour is unacceptable. I hope for his sake he has a bad injury.

If not I think he deserves his career ruined. This players aren't accountable at all. I think I will get about a 6th of what Hazard does as a pro if I make mistake or perform poorly I get the sack but could actually also end up in court.

It is the easiest thing in the world to show a good attitude to your work. All these players see how others effect them and not how they effect others. It is a personality thing.

Wenger does personality testing doesn't he ahead of signing players? Chelsea must do the same and sign sociopaths, manic depressives, and ****s.
                      The Chelsea players have been an absolute disgrace this season. I can't even bring myself to blaming Mourinho anymore. Every single Chelsea player except Willian should be shot. They've regressed so much, i can't even class any of them world class anymore. I don't blame Mourinho for that rant yesterday. Mourinho and Abramovic should get all the players together and say listen you mercenary ****s, you're not getting paid your wages until you start performing to an acceptable level

Comment

Working...
                      X