This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    Juve still bribing refs? Disgraceful club should have been banned from football for life tbh
    pffftt... that is so 2006

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Lazio is going backwards Napoli is going to Champions league and definitely be in contention at end of year Juve is not scarry anymore
    you're fool if you think juve is not scary anymore or think the main serie a contender are napoli or inter. Juve struggle at the beginning of this season with 80% goals conceded are from opponent's first shot on goal. but now with 5 wins in a row and 4 clean sheets in a row juve defence already back to their glory days. that 3-5-2 aleggri cooking is so goddamn delicious.

evry club will struggle first if they lose top class players like tevez, vidal and pirlo at the same time. they've been juventus's backbone for years

Comment

• Juve weren't scarring anyone the last two years tbh still are the favorite but they are not a class above anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Juve weren't scarring anyone the last two years tbh still are the favorite but they are not a class above anymore
        wtf are talking about?? they got double last year and CL finalist, i say only barca and bayern are above JUVE

Comment

• Everybody looks shit this season. Anybody can win the league this season.

Comment

• I have not been high on City since they beat Norwich at home.

They are very Chelsea-like. What happened to us could definitely happen to them. With Kompany out they lack real leadership and to be fair Aguero is one of the great players of this generation and they routinely have to replace him with Bony or a novice

The more I watch the more I think United will win the league. United are boring as hell. And in this season in particular that is to their credit everyone else is super flaky and Chelsea are a joke. Spurs are Spurs, Liverpool are Liverpool, and Arsenal are Arsenal.

No brainer.

Comment

• Was Ronaldo whingeing for a penalty despite his teammate scoring?

I have always preferred Ronaldo to Messi for no real reason tbh.

Ronaldo is a disgusting teammate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Was Ronaldo whingeing for a penalty despite his teammate scoring?

I have always preferred Ronaldo to Messi for no real reason tbh.

Ronaldo is a disgusting teammate.
                Don't let your hatred for Barca blur your vision.

Messi is the GOAT.

Comment

• Comment

• The stages of Adam after Giroud's performance today...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

This team have become absolutely dreadful to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X