Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder who is meant to be Chelsea's false 9.

I know we have Matic playing as a false defensive midfield, Cesc as a false player in general, and Oscar just lacks any kind of quality. He literally has no quality.

We have had some underperforming players over the years but for me Oscar is getting up there now. The good thing about him is that he has a good attitude but for a while now he has zero quality. He might as well be Joey Barton.

Comment

• Leave it to Man City to **** the bed....

Comment

• Oh wow

Comment

• Will Mourinho be out of a job this weekend?

The teams from 1 through 20, with the exception of Chelsea and Aston Villa, are great and can beat anyone on any night. The premier league is certainly the greatest league in the world.

I am happy Giroud cancelled out his own goal by scoring today. That was Arsenal's first win in 4 games with Giroud leading the line. He really is wc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            Will Mourinho be out of a job this weekend?

The teams from 1 through 20, with the exception of Chelsea and Aston Villa, are great and can beat anyone on any night. The premier league is certainly the greatest league in the world.

I am happy Giroud cancelled out his own goal by scoring today. That was Arsenal's first win in 4 games with Giroud leading the line. He really is wc.
            If Chelsea losses to Porto he is out that's a guarantee

Comment

• Shame we have so many injuries. We could have run away with the league by now.

The optimism I had after we smashed ManUre at The Emirates seems like an eternity ago now. We're just not that team now.

Comment

• I went out at half-time of the Chelsea game.

Comment

• Well, here's to europa league... maybe not even that.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Well, here's to europa league... maybe not even that.
                    The false 9 system is working a charm

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      The false 9 system is working a charm
                      It's Jose's call not mine. He apparently doesn't know anything about football if we take your perspective on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X