X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Absolutely.

And i'd take failing 100 times in a row before us accepting mediocrity and being over the moon at finishing in fourth place as Arsenal fans do.
    Well I'm glad you'd take that cos it's what's going to happen.

Liverpool are finished.

Comment

• I am not that into football anymore but watch a fair bit of the Bundesliga and I have to say that 29 mill for Firmino is laughable. He is a decent little player but woah talk about overpaying.

Prem teams/Liverpool (I know they was in talks) should look at snapping up Jefferson Farfan! Now he is injury free he will tear **** up in the premier league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        The problem is that these ****s are too worried about their hairstyles whilst they are playing rather than the actual playing football bit.

As i was watching today the thing that stood out to me most about the England under 21's was that little prick Luke Garbutt who seemed more concerned his hair was in place all game long rather than how he was playing.

Now don't get me wrong, he looks a half decent little player but when they spend half their concentration on their hair do's then the mentality of these lot seems to be a bit off.

I don't know what it is that is wrong with the whole England set up at every age group but whatever it is going horrendously wrong, it's a big problem.
        We need to shred the current system and revamp it like the Germans have done. Look how far they've gone at both club and country level compared to us.

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        do you guys see the uruguay-chile game?! uruguay play with 9 players, The brawl was awesome the south americans are f^cking crazy.

Cavani pull a "beckham"
        Chile deserved it, it's been an awesome tournament

Comment

• I was was rooting for Chile, hoping for a Argentina vs Chile Final, teams park the bus against Argentina but i think Chile will play them. But that red on Calvani was bs, home town cooking.

Comment

• Ya....... smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Ya....... smh.

lovely.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                No mention of the England U21?

The media said you were gonna walk it.

We own your ****ty little insignificant 'country'.

Comment

• FSG are doing a great job of ruining my no fap

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
                    We own your ****ty little insignificant 'country'.

I thought you were Irish?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                      I thought you were Irish?

Comment

Working...
                      X