This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kondogbia is a bigger coward than AdamJr

He's had the chance to sign for Arsenal a couple of times now and he chooses mid-table clubs in the French and Italian leagues.

What a puussy. Time to go for Big Willy Carvalho.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Ramos wouldn't hack it on a cold wet night at the brittania.. Charlie Adam would straight up bodybag the dude

Hope this is a joke.. which it probably is (paper talk)

I'd rather take mikel back..

We need another striker as stand ij for rooney.. would take giroud if he is not wanted
      I am pretty sure Ramos would get a record number of red cards.

The things he gets away with in Spain is unreal.

Costa was villified by press and media prior to coming over here and really that bloke is not violent at all, a little bit petulent maybe and has been sent off, what? Once in his whole career?

Ramos is genuinely loopey and his hit showers early 14 times. He might get more slack than average if he played for United but he will hit the showers early at least 4 times over here in season. In a genuine lyphysical league he would be an absolute liability. I actually don't think he is a great defender anyway.

A 34-year-old John Terry is still a better player than him.

Comment

• Neymar already has 6 red cars in his career. Want him nowhere near my club.

Comment

• Cech to Arsenal is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
            Cech to Arsenal is done.
            Solid signing. Will this stop Arsenal fans labeling scez world class now?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Solid signing. Will this stop Arsenal fans labeling scez world class now?
                Chezney was arguably the best keeper in the league a couple of seasons ago - I believe he kept the most clean sheets. He is still young and the potential is there with him.

People seem to want rid of Ospina but what has he done wrong? He's been very solid. Most Arsenal fans seem to think we don't need a defensive midfielder any more because of Coquelin but I'd say he and Ospina have done similar jobs.

Not sure how I feel about the Cech signing if true. He's obviously a quality keeper unless he's shot but he's been at that scumbag club his whole career.

I mean he's not a complete piece of **** like John Terry, Fat Frank or Mourinho but he's still been around them for almost his entire professional life and has celebrated with them. Will his heart be in it at Arsenal?

I guess at least now he'll finally be able to win trophies legitimately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Chezney was arguably the best keeper in the league a couple of seasons ago - I believe he kept the most clean sheets. He is still young and the potential is there with him.

People seem to want rid of Ospina but what has he done wrong? He's been very solid. Most Arsenal fans seem to think we don't need a defensive midfielder any more because of Coquelin but I'd say he and Ospina have done similar jobs.

Not sure how I feel about the Cech signing if true. He's obviously a quality keeper unless he's shot but he's been at that scumbag club his whole career.

I mean he's not a complete piece of **** like John Terry, Fat Frank or Mourinho but he's still been around them for almost his entire professional life and has celebrated with them. Will his heart be in it at Arsenal?

I guess at least now he'll finally be able to win trophies legitimately.

Comment

• Good luck to Cech.

This deal does go to show what low-esteem Chelsea actually hold Arsenal in.

As far as Cech is concerned he has raised his family in London has been here for a decade. I don't begrudge him the move.

He can win another F.A Cup or something at Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He may have had a couple of good seasons but for a team with high aspirations he was never going to be enough. Not sure he was ever the best in the league. Was he ever better than Cech?

If he was good enough he would still be in the team. Think he was dropped for Poland too wasn't he? Only people that really rated him high was his own fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X