Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: GODFATHER, which is the best pt 1, pt 2 or pt 3 ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm about to watch the Trilogy back-to-back. Part one stands alone as the masterpiece in my book.

Comment

Part 3 had potential, but sucked balls.

Part 1 was amazing, but I think part 2 was slightly better. A little more drama in it.

Comment

Part two. Robert Di Nero really played his flash back role well.
          Part one was excellent
          Part three should be redone.

Comment

I edged this to part one, but part two was excellent as well, and I can see why more people pick it.

Part three suffers in comparison to two classics, but I think it's okay in and of itself. Kind of an average movie.

Comment

Part II resonates with me because it shows the backstory of the immigrants that came from Sicily to America. My mother and all my grandparents came from Calabria (remember the scene where Vito approaches the landlord of the woman he wants to protect. The landlord says he is Calabrian and Vito says hey, we're almost paisans), lived in Little Italy in the Bronx.

I lived for a year on a street that was exactly like the one shown having a festival where Vito tracks down and kills the local Mafia boss. Had a religious procession just like in the movie. The neighborhood was all Sicilian (except for me and my college roommates).

I once had a girl that I liked and she liked me a lot as well. I found out that she was from Sicily and was the youngest child. She also had 8 older brothers. I dropped her like a rock; last thing I needed was 8 Sicilian brothers in law.

Comment

Working...
              X