Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt Cassel Traded to the Chiefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some already made a fire josh mcdanies website What a great way to start your career in denver fuk face!!!!

http://www.keepjayfiremcdaniels.com/

Comment

Originally posted by roheleo View Post
      Some already made a fire josh mcdanies website What a great way to start your career in denver fuk face!!!!

LOL. Great website made on the quick.

Comment

I knew this was going to happen,
        Cutler just asked to be traded. (the front office denied) The Lions are stroking their collective cocks on acquiring him. If Cutler goes to the Lions color me silver and Blue.

Comment

Pretty lame really. What are people gonna say if Broncos have a better season next year and make the playoffs. Oh that's right it will be forgotten about and Josh will be the next Mike.

I like Cutler I think he is a good QB and one that could lead the Broncos to SB's, but at the same time his attitude in this situation has soured me a little on him. I've stuck up for him many times with Bronco fans around here and I understand how he's hurt in this situation, but wanting to be traded and just this sudden drama that is going on is a little too much.

There has been only one guy in the history of the Broncos organization and probably will ever be that was untradeable and that is John. Until Cutler brings another parade coming through downtown Denver he needs to get over this and understand this is a business and he hasn't reached that status yet where he isn't tradable, especially when a new boss comes into town. He hasn't won a ring yet, won an MVP, **** even made the playoffs yet to be this upset to put the Broncos in a position to possibly trade him. He just needs to swallow a little pride and prove to McDaniels this season that he's the man and make sure a trade will never cross his mind again. The Broncos are bigger than just one guy. Personally I don't care who's playing for them or how they get it done as long as their winning it's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            Pretty lame really. What are people gonna say if Broncos have a better season next year and make the playoffs. Oh that's right it will be forgotten about and Josh will be the next Mike.

I like Cutler I think he is a good QB and one that could lead the Broncos to SB's, but at the same time his attitude in this situation has soured me a little on him. I've stuck up for him many times with Bronco fans around here and I understand how he's hurt in this situation, but wanting to be traded and just this sudden drama that is going on is a little too much.

There has been only one guy in the history of the Broncos organization and probably will ever be that was untradeable and that is John. Until Cutler brings another parade coming through downtown Denver he needs to get over this and understand this is a business and he hasn't reached that status yet where he isn't tradable, especially when a new boss comes into town. He hasn't won a ring yet, won an MVP, **** even made the playoffs yet to be this upset to put the Broncos in a position to possibly trade him. He just needs to swallow a little pride and prove to McDaniels this season that he's the man and make sure a trade will never cross his mind again. The Broncos are bigger than just one guy. Personally I don't care who's playing for them or how they get it done as long as their winning it's all that matters.
            dude you're completely missing the point!! MCdaniels turned his back on cutler! He proved himself to be a damn hypocrite! I don't blame Jay one bit for wanting out of town! I would too! **** he doesn't really know josh, josh comes in and says all this good **** then tries to trade jay away??? The hell with it I wouldn't want to play for his ass either. If it was shanahan trying to trade him then that's understandable. Mike drafted him and they had a relationship and it can be a business move. Josh just straight out the bat is already pretty much stating he rather rather have cassell in denver over Jay. Fuken idiot! cassell over cutler, who in their right mind would fuken entertain that trade! Only a fuken rookie coach eager to make some moves just for fuk sakes! cassell for cutler???? what a fuken idiot! you didn't answer my last question. Where's the logic in letting go our long snapper just to bring in his old snapper from new england and make him the 2nd highest paid snapper in the league? Did we have snapping issues? Is there a different way to snap the ball in his system? 6 million dollars for a fuken snapper??? are you fuken serious all the trouble on defense all the bodies we need to make up on defense and he brings in his buddy from new england to snap the ball for 6 million dollars??? YOu got to be fuken kidding me. Once again what was wrong with our old snapper?

Comment

dude you're completely missing the point!! MCdaniels turned his back on cutler! He proved himself to be a damn hypocrite! I don't blame Jay one bit for wanting out of town! I would too! **** he doesn't really know josh, josh comes in and says all this good **** then tries to trade jay away??? The hell with it I wouldn't want to play for his ass either. If it was shanahan trying to trade him then that's understandable. Mike drafted him and they had a relationship and it can be a business move. Josh just straight out the bat is already pretty much stating he rather rather have cassell in denver over Jay. Fuken idiot! cassell over cutler, who in their right mind would fuken entertain that trade! Only a fuken rookie coach eager to make some moves just for fuk sakes! cassell for cutler???? what a fuken idiot! you didn't answer my last question. Where's the logic in letting go our long snapper just to bring in his old snapper from new england and make him the 2nd highest paid snapper in the league? Did we have snapping issues? Is there a different way to snap the ball in his system? 6 million dollars for a fuken snapper??? are you fuken serious all the trouble on defense all the bodies we need to make up on defense and he brings in his buddy from new england to snap the ball for 6 million dollars??? YOu got to be fuken kidding me. Once again what was wrong with our old snapper?
              No im not really missing the point. I understand why he's upset, McDaniels turned his back on him and it probably doesn't feel good knowing that the head coach would rather have some other guy. Definitely an awkward sitution. What Im trying to say is that Jay could have handled this a lot better. He could have been pissed and had certain thoughts, but don't be letting the media know your thoughts so they can run with it. He could have expressed his feelings with McDaniels in a one on one meeting or something and try to mend fences. Because unless the Bronco's can get a top notch QB in return he isn't going anywhere, so he gots to swallow some of that pride, move on and prove why he never should be thought of as trade bait again.

At first I was stunned in why they would trade him for Cassel. Then thinking about it, it's really not that idiot of a move. First of all Cassel knows the offense, i've read it's more complex than Mike's and it's alot of adjustments on the fly. Not saying Cutler couldn't figure it out, but it would be nice to have a QB that knew the offense immediately and in return could be like another coach out there to teach it. Next Cassel actually had a better td/int ratio last year and his team won three more games and quite honestly you could have made a case for him to be in the Pro Bowl instead of Jay. Plus he seems more cool and relaxed out their and doesn't pout as much as Cutler does out there. You can see Jay on the sidelines with this frustrated face when things go bad and he seems to force even more to make things happen when things aren't working for him. Thinking about it, it's not really that bonehead of a move IMO. I think Jay is very talented, but I just don't see him as this superstar just yet like you do. He hasn't won a SB yet, or even appeared in the playoffs or won an MVP. Plus 2 out of the 3 years he's started they have falling apart at the end and didn't make the playoffs. Is it totally his fault no, the defense blew, but his play wasn't exactly top notch either.

Comment

how do you make your own personal threads & post them? I want to post my own but only can reply to others threads.I'd post lots to see other peoples responses to my threads.I just don't know how

Comment

belijerck is a disgrace to football . he is the atg of cheaters and his dynasty will be forever tarnished . i cant wait til that cocky bastard leaves the game .
                  he is further hurting the decency of the game by giving away a great qb and a veteran d-player to an old friend for peanuts . goodell should do something about this nepotism thats taking place.
                  new england should be really pissed cause it doesn't look like he has there best interest at mind . who's to say brady will be the same again . cassel was looking like the perfect replacement or the perfect backup.

Comment

Originally posted by legitballa77200 View Post
                    belijerck is a disgrace to football . he is the atg of cheaters and his dynasty will be forever tarnished . i cant wait til that cocky bastard leaves the game .
                    he is further hurting the decency of the game by giving away a great qb and a veteran d-player to an old friend for peanuts . goodell should do something about this nepotism thats taking place.
                    new england should be really pissed cause it doesn't look like he has there best interest at mind . who's to say brady will be the same again . cassel was looking like the perfect replacement or the perfect backup.

...The whole deal is sort of like hush money for all the shady **** that Pioli knows of that Bellicheat has done.

Comment

now it make sense to me .

Comment

Working...
                      X