No announcement yet.

Matt Cassel Traded to the Chiefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Valentine View Post
    This is all money that needs to be put into the front seven on defense. Now we have the 2nd highest paid long snapper in the nfl. Very f.ucking stupid. McDaniels is just bringing in players he personally knows. I wonder if he has Al Davis syndrome?
    **** at lease al davis is fuken entertaining! Move over raider nation we're following in your footsteps! we should be proud to have the second highest paid long snapper!!!!!!!! We were desperate for one

**** while your at it trade bailey, marshall, and royal too bring in some fuken patriots to fill your patriotism. **** while we're at it how about we just wear patriot jersey's as well. Maybe we can build a stadium in new england and play in that one instead. Lets take down the bronco in mile high and put up that big headed patriot helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      Man you guys are making some quick judgements already. It's still about six months till they actually play games and your acting like they are already done for. He comes from the Pats system of doing things. It's proven, now lets just see if he can execute it in Denver.
      the point is he is already proved to be 3 things:

1. A hypocrite

2. A liar

3. and an idiot!

All this good talk with cutler was a bunch of bull from him! How can you say everything you say about cutler then a week later go out and entertain a trade for him just to have a fuken back up qb you know come in and take his place. He has tarnished his relationship with cutler! have you seen what cutler has been saying? Cutler was like the savior of this team! Mcdaniels knew that the offense WAS NOT THE PROBLEM!!!! **** they finished 3rd in the nfl in total offense with no fuken running back!!!!!! Why is he fuking with the offense, it does not need personnel change especially the fuken franchise qb that has proven to be a great qb!! He needed to come in and re-amp the fuken defense!!!!!! Son of a ***** I thought this was coming sense! Why are you messing with one of the best offenses in the NFL???? Our problem is defense, defense, defense, defense, not our fuken qb!!

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        I agree with what Rogelio and Dick are saying. If Josh McDaniels is a good coach, he should be able to at least mentor Cutler and help him adapt into the new situation. You shouldn't throw him under the bus, when about a good majority of our wins were because of him last year. It's a ****ing stupid move.

It does give me a reason to be a bears fan if they shop him to chicago though, but I'll still root for denver. It's ****ing stupid though, Cutler has chemistry with the majority of the team. Even under a new system, he can still be a huge factor.
        if they shop cutler i hope they dont sell out one game this year! I hope the fans show their frustration on mcdaniels and bowlin! What pisses me off more is that Bowlin nor mcdaniels has came out and tried to ease the situation. But like cutler said, t"hey are just going to deny everything but I know what they were doing" If cutler leaves I hope denver losses every fuken game and mcdaniels gets ran out of town!!!!! What a damn joke! He's already showing his inexperience, I'm yet to read one article that says this would have been a good move for denver. If he ends up going to the lions, i will be a lions fan! I will follow shanahan and cutler before i follow the broncos again.

Comment

Another thing, if we are really serious about trying to get Ray Lewis, I doubt he would come here without a franchise QB. Trading Cutler pretty much ruins all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by roheleo View Post
            Seriously if i wanted to see bunch of fuken patriot players i'd be a patriots fan. He needs to get over the patriots he is in denver now!
            They were former Pats players, now they are Bronco's players. It's not like they are going to be wearing Pat's uniforms out there or they still have an allegiance to them. These are just moves to make the Broncos better.

No there is some guys you don't trade! Cutler is one of them he is a franchise qb that the fans love! Him trying to trade him makes me think josh is an idiot! He's a fuken rookie coach thinking he can come in and just trade away the face of the franchise because he thinks it would be a good move! son of a ***** I didn't know rookie coaches were this stupid!
            I like Cutler, I do, but he's not an untradeable like Elway and like I said i get mixed reviews on Cutler's popularity from other people.

I think the consensus on farve is that he will go to the hall of fame. There's not one team in the nfl that woulnd't want cutler yet mcdaniels thinks cutler isnt good enough for "his" system?
            Yes he will go to the HOF, but do you want one SB or multiple ones. Gunslingers can look great, put up good numbers, but the mistakes kill them. If Farve would have ever gotten rid of gunslinger mentality he would have won more SB's then he did, but he didn't and every season you would see him make terrible throws that pretty much would end GB's season.

Cassel is a back up qb who had one good year when the starter got hurt. He plays in a qb friendly system which has been proven!! Cassel has moss and two other great receivers to throw too. Cassell is no where near cutler, serious no where near!!! It's no secret moss makes a qb's life alot easier. This disgust me to think mcdaniels thinks Cassell is better off than cutler! Cassell is a fuken bust and you will see that in kc this year mark my words sig it whatever!
            See I don't buy that system QB stuff. You still gotta make the throws, good decisions, clutch plays and be a leader. Is Cassel as talented as Cutler probably not, even though he did go to USC while Cutler went to Vandy. IMO though what makes them close is that Cassell makes better decisions. Cutler will make the spectacular throws and what not, but his mistakes kill him. As for Cassell in KC I think your wrong. He's gonna be running a similar type of offense under Todd Haley and I think they will be better. Personally I thought it was a great move by the Chiefs who have a former Pats guy as their GM. Their system works and other teams have taken notice.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              Another thing, if we are really serious about trying to get Ray Lewis, I doubt he would come here without a franchise QB. Trading Cutler pretty much ruins all of that.
              If they would have gotten Cassell he could have come. He never really had a franchise QB playing for the Ravens. Cassell would be better than anybody he ever had at Baltimore. Even though I think Flacco will be a solid QB in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
                Maybe you forgot to notice who the #1 and #2 WR's were last year but just in case you forgot to look or maybe you just dont care as long as you get to trash a talented future franchise QB our WR"s were Johnnie Lee Higgins and Ashley Lelie accompanied by Chazz Schilens.

Oakland managed to win there last 3 games of the season when they could have just folded and they also managed to completely destroy the Tampa Bay Buccaneers franchise, which is ****ing classic.

Give Jamarcus Russell some weapons or maybe some live bodies instead of some stiffs and you will see this guy put up MVP type numbers. Russell is a bad ass and he's getting better and better unlike Vince Young who is a complete bust.
                ....His QB rating did go up in the last three games of the season so maybe you're right about him improving. Still, I think the Raiders will continue to suck regardless of the weapons they have, until Al Davis is 6 feet under.

15 NE L 49-26 17 32 242 53.1 56 2 1 85.7 0 0 0.0 0
                16 HOU W 27-16 18 25 236 72.0 29 2 0 128.1 0 0 0.0 0
                17 @TB W 31-24 14 21 148 66.7 28 2 1 98.9 1 2 2.0 0

Comment

if they shop cutler i hope they dont sell out one game this year! I hope the fans show their frustration on mcdaniels and bowlin! What pisses me off more is that Bowlin nor mcdaniels has came out and tried to ease the situation. But like cutler said, t"hey are just going to deny everything but I know what they were doing" If cutler leaves I hope denver losses every fuken game and mcdaniels gets ran out of town!!!!! What a damn joke! He's already showing his inexperience, I'm yet to read one article that says this would have been a good move for denver. If he ends up going to the lions, i will be a lions fan! I will follow shanahan and cutler before i follow the broncos again.
                  Yeah right, they'll still sell out no matter what unless they really suck and the weather's bad. Even if they suck and the weather's good they will sell Mile High out. The only player I think is bigger than the Broncos is John Elway basically becuase he is the Broncos and the face of the franchise forever. So my allegiances will always be with the Broncos no matter what and even though I may question their decisions I always hope they work out. Because that's what it's about winning. Like I said if the Bronco's have a better season than last year and make the playoffs this will all be forgotten. Times and philosophies have changed in Denver and as a fan Im changing with them.

Comment

Working...
                  X