• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
    Automatic weapons should be legal for civilians with proper regulation
    Class 3 firearms license.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      I was in KC going to my grandmas and I flipped a guy off and cussed at him when he almost ran me off the road. He followed me around for 45 minutes. It was pretty scary. I ended up driving to the front of the police station and parking b/c I was almost out of gas. Sounds ***** but I had no weapon and wasnt trying to get stabbed or shot.

LMAOOOOO

My bad man but that is some funny ****. I understand you though, must've been crazy.

Comment

I was in KC going to my grandmas and I flipped a guy off and cussed at him when he almost ran me off the road. He followed me around for 45 minutes. It was pretty scary. I ended up driving to the front of the police station and parking b/c I was almost out of gas. Sounds ***** but I had no weapon and wasnt trying to get stabbed or shot.
        i think you just need a big group hug. can we get Mizzou a group hug everyone??

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
          Damn right brother!

Fuckin government want to micromanage us.
          I'm sorry but I break the open container law on a weekly basis. Fuck all that. I keep the cap so if I get pulled over I just cap it off and put it back in the 6-12 pack. I got pulled over once and I had about half a beer left and when I saw the blue lights I just guzzled it down. I had to take sobriety tests and a breathalyzer but I was well under the legal limit. I would never take the sobriety tests ever again. Fuck that. It's pointless when they just give you the breathalyzer anyway. It's only to embarrass you on the side of the road in front of traffic.

Those fuckers can kiss my ass if they think I'm not gonna drink a beer on my way home on a Friday after working all week.

I'll probably drink one on my way home tonight as a matter of fact. I'm such a criminal

Comment

Just keep one of these under your seat. I actually have this exact gun. Don't keep it in my car though

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I'm sorry but I break the open container law on a weekly basis. Fuck all that. I keep the cap so if I get pulled over I just cap it off and put it back in the 6-12 pack. I got pulled over once and I had about half a beer left and when I saw the blue lights I just guzzled it down. I had to take sobriety tests and a breathalyzer but I was well under the legal limit. I would never take the sobriety tests ever again. Fuck that. It's pointless when they just give you the breathalyzer anyway. It's only to embarrass you on the side of the road in front of traffic.

Those fuckers can kiss my ass if they think I'm not gonna drink a beer on my way home on a Friday after working all week.

I'll probably drink one on my way home tonight as a matter of fact. I'm such a criminal
              Exactly man, theres nothing fuckin wrong with that. As long as you're not actually drunk then who cares?

Comment

Working...
              X