what's illegal that should be legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
    besides pot.

i've got a bunch of ideas but i'm too lazy to post em. so i just wanna see what everyone else thinks.
    Walking outside naked

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Class 3 firearms license.........
      Pre 86 automatic weapons at ridiculous prices. If you want post 86 automatic weapons you need to be a licensed dealer and have a demo letter from a law enforcement agency. You also have to pay an sotc tax yearly and the moment you stop paying the weapons has to be turned in, sold or destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Yeah I just generally don't talk **** to people I don't know, it's just not worth having some psycho pull a gun on you or do something else.
        Me either man, straight up. I'm not goin to try and act cool and flip someone off to have the guy stab me in the throat with a screwdriver.

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
          Exactly man, theres nothing fuckin wrong with that. As long as you're not actually drunk then who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            Pre 86 automatic weapons at ridiculous prices. If you want post 86 automatic weapons you need to be a licensed dealer and have a demo letter from a law enforcement agency. You also have to pay an sotc tax yearly and the moment you stop paying the weapons has to be turned in, sold or destroyed.
            I understand all the B.S. behind it. Just saying it CAN be done.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              Oh, I also think the BAC level is ****.

According to the law, I am intoxicated after 2 beers.

In actuality, they couldn't be further from the truth. I can have atleast 5 before I start to even feel buzzed.

Comment

It wasn't a scarring memory or anything its just I was in a shady part of kansas city and I didn't want to run out of gas and then get f.ucked up by some insane mother****er who was possibly strapped. Its about livin' not dyin' at this point in my life.
                yeah i know. i just want everyone to give you a hug. can't go wrong with hugs.

i bet Rizo gets a stiffy....

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                  yeah i know. i just want everyone to give you a hug. can't go wrong with hugs.

i bet Rizo gets a stiffy....
                  How'd you know?

Male confrontation always does that to me.

Comment

I was in KC going to my grandmas and I flipped a guy off and cussed at him when he almost ran me off the road. He followed me around for 45 minutes. It was pretty scary. I ended up driving to the front of the police station and parking b/c I was almost out of gas. Sounds ***** but I had no weapon and wasnt trying to get stabbed or shot.
                    Hey Mizzou, you ever look at getting one of these?

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
                      How'd you know?

Male confrontation always does that to me.
                      you told me in that other thread about Mizzou. i totally agree with you too. i mean.....it's his choice but still. it's like, WTF??

Comment

Working...
                      X