No announcement yet.

what's illegal that should be legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    We had a old ass 60's bread truck that we used as a pack wagon at work. When you turned the ignition off, then turned it back on while it was running, HUGE back fires would occur. In the higher end area's, people would pull over, thinking they had a blow out, without fail. Out in Meadow View and Oak Park, people would ****ing would take cover like they were getting shot at.
    hahaha!!! menacing the innocent is one of the biggest pluses in being alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      I never mess with people on the road, you never know who the crazy mother****er is with a gun.
      yeah, yeah, yeah. take a fuckin chance. LIVE a little. have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        I never mess with people on the road, you never know who the crazy mother****er is with a gun.
        Cap is crazy, Mizzou. I mean, the man does live in So Cal.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Cap is crazy, Mizzou. I mean, the man does live in So Cal.......

yeah besides, i only do it to the Prius drivers. we got em all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
            yeah besides, i only do it to the Prius drivers. we got em all over the place.

Comment

Going to the States if you've got a spent criminal record and have truly reformed should be legal.

Comment

I always found it silly that suicide is illegal.

Dr. assisted suicide for old dying people should be legal IMO.

I agree about the open container law. Even if you are driving with a beer between your legs on your way home on a Friday afternoon. I don't see what's wrong with that. As long as you aren't over the limit.

Marijuana should be legalized. Alcohol is way more harmful than weed.

Comment

Automatic weapons should be legal for civilians with proper regulation

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    I always found it silly that suicide is illegal.

Dr. assisted suicide for old dying people should be legal IMO.

I agree about the open container law. Even if you are driving with a beer between your legs on your way home on a Friday afternoon. I don't see what's wrong with that. As long as you aren't over the limit.

Marijuana should be legalized. Alcohol is way more harmful than weed.
                    Damn right brother!

Fuckin government want to micromanage us.

Comment

Working...
                    X