what's illegal that should be legal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
    Come again?.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
      Prostitution.

I dont understand why it's illegal. If women want to sell their bodies, then so be it.
      its leagal to give it away, but not to sell it....makes no sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Passengers having open alcohol container in the car, although in some states this is legal I believe.

Its a stupid law.
        exacto-fucking-mundo!!

me and my chick were drinking beers in the car while my sober buddy drove us up to wine country last weekend. we mentioned that to one of the old ladies at the wineries and she just shook her head at us. WTF??

it's a victimless crime. how does any party get damamged whatsoever??

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
          exacto-fucking-mundo!!

me and my chick were drinking beers in the car while my sober buddy drove us up to wine country last weekend. we mentioned that to one of the old ladies at the wineries and she just shook her head at us. WTF??

They(the authoroties) believe that having a passenger with an open alcohol container would increase the chances of him or her somehow causing a car accident by disrupting the driver. I do see some logic in that, but that is not an infallable argument.

Comment

exacto-fucking-mundo!!

Yea I know man.... Me and 3 other guys were driving home from Atlantic City a couple a years ago, me and one guy were wasted and wanted to continue to keep drinking, once I start I cant stop hahahaha. (2 and a half hours back to NYC area) But the driver refused to let us drink so I think on the two stops we made I slammed down like 3 beers each time lol...

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              They(the authoroties) believe that having a passenger with an open alcohol container would increase the chances of him or her somehow causing a car accident by disrupting the driver. I do see some logic in that, but that is not an infallable argument.
              yeah. i did keep sockin my buddy in the arm for no reason the whole way up. probably wouldn't have done that if i weren't drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Yea I know man.... Me and 3 other guys were driving home from Atlantic City a couple a years ago, me and one guy were wasted and wanted to continue to keep drinking, once I start I cant stop hahahaha. (2 and a half hours back to NYC area) But the driver refused to let us drink so I think on the two stops we made I slammed down like 3 beers each time lol...
                i don't blame ya. did you hafta piss in empty water bottles and throw em out the window?

Comment

yeah. i did keep sockin my buddy in the arm for no reason the whole way up. probably wouldn't have done that if i weren't drinking.
                  Were you sitting in back? I would have back handed you like my mom used to do to me when I was a yougnin. She didn't even have to turn around. Her pimp slap had radar....

Comment

i don't blame ya. did you hafta piss in empty water bottles and throw em out the window?
                    Oh yea I forgot about that... The "piss" factor was absolutely brutal hahaha. I dont recall wat the arrangement was...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Were you sitting in back? I would have back handed you like my mom used to do to me when I was a yougnin. She didn't even have to turn around. Her pimp slap had radar....
                      naw i was in the passenger seat and i'd just randomly clock him once every 10 minutes. my chick was in back and she'd stick her finger in his ear once every 20 minutes or so. it was a 3 hour drive.

Comment

Working...
                      X