No announcement yet.

More distorted history celebrated tomorrow: Columbus Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghandi View Post
    I see Ferocity is as stupid as ever. Is it just me that fantasizes about Hopkins and Ferocity sharing a prison cell? F'cuk me, that would be hot.
    Wow, you are an alt, how surprising. How long did you have to search the date base to find that. Congratulation, you now have my dick in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
      The vast majority came during the time the new world was found for the white man.

You seem to think, America was only populated because of the gold rush. There were already milliions of people here in America before the gold rush. Stop being bull****er.

Truth is you have a reason to celebrate Hispanic Heritage month. LMAO!

Go and thank the spanish.LMFAO!!

I figured you wouldn't know what a 49er is.
      No. I "seem to think" that the majority of immigrants to the US came for economic reasons, and they came long after the Spanish had faded as a power in Europe. The Spanish did not drive people from Europe as the Spanish had lost their spot at the top in favour of France from the sixteenth century and most immigration occurred in the 16th to 18th centuries. Events such as the gold rush served as additional sources of compulsion, but the basic reason was economics long before the gold rush.

I have nothing to thank the Spanish for, apart from all the gold they gave to our British pirates.

And I googled 49ers, it refers to the California Gold Rush. Well done you.

You should thank the British for only sinking one of your armadas.

Comment

is Ferocity trying to say that white people are bad and it makes him laugh his ass off?

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
          are you puerto rican or just a cotto nutthugger
          In case you didn't know you idiot, Cristobal Colon also discovered Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
            is Ferocity trying to say that white people are bad and it makes him laugh his ass off?
            He's trying to say that I'm a racist and a biget (sic) because I spend my free time learning about the world when instead I should, and I quote, "read a book".

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              He's trying to say that I'm a racist and a biget (sic) because I spend my free time learning about the world when instead I should, and I quote, "read a book".
              did you ever read Go Dog Go as a kid? i used to love that book.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                did you ever read Go Dog Go as a kid? i used to love that book.
                No. But perhaps I should,as Ferocity did give me this advice:

Read a book.

He was told to say that by an amateur documentary on the internet.

Comment

What a joke the Vikings discovered America about 100 years before Columbus.

It is not fair, to harp on Columbus as an evil slave trader. That was a way of life, similar to the fact that Thomas Jefferson had slaves. It is pointless to call him a racist, because that was common pratice at that time.

Comment

Working...
                  X