No announcement yet.

More distorted history celebrated tomorrow: Columbus Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I think that Columbus was overrated. There's a reason the British became the best seafaring nation in the history of the world once we won superiority over the Dons in the 1600s. We were better navigators, better sailors and better diplomats. Well done to Columbus for finding Hispaniola but really the celebration is of that, discovering the Americas for civilized Europe. Nobody celebrates his governorship.

Incidentally did you know that the famous pirate Henry Morgan was Governor of Jamaica? Yeah he busted Spanish ass in the Caribbean and as a reward was made Governor of Jamaica by Queen Elizabeth.

The Americas have an interesting recent history.
    Now you change your story.

You're a racist and biget.

Now, you want to change history, cause the spanish once ruled all Europe, lol.

The spanish is the reason your people came here. LMFAO!!!

Go and kiss and spanish ass, you biget. They made it so your people could and want to come to the new world. LMAO!!

You owe it to the spanish your people are here. LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
      Now you change your story.

You're a racist and biget.

Now, you want to change history, cause the spanish once ruled all Europe, lol.

The spanish is the reason your people came here. LMFAO!!!

Go and kiss and spanish ass, you biget. They made it so your people could and want to come to the new world. LMAO!!

You owe it to the spanish your people are here. LMFAO!
      I'm not a racist, though I am able to spell the word "bigot". The Spanish never ruled Britain, ever. They had a large amount of influence in Europe due to their status as a Catholic monarchy but their influence, like the influence of so many, stopped at the English Channel.

The reason "my people" came to the New World was a reaction to the Protestant Puritans, not the Catholic Spaniards. That's English puritan explorers. Actually the reason for mass migration was economics. People were granted land simply for moving. Other people were brought to the Americas as indentured labourers who were given land after they had completed their tenured servitude. Later many Irish immigrated into the now United States to escape famine. Most migration is towards economic opportunity rather than away from oppression.

Oh sorry, did I READ A FUCKING BOOK!? Thought that might throw you a bit.

Comment

PS I didn't change my story. Point out what part of my story I changed. Go on, I triple ****ing dare you.

Comment

PS I didn't change my story. Point out what part of my story I changed. Go on, I triple ****ing dare you.
          Thank a spanish guy, for your people wanting to go to the new world. They read the journals of the spanish and it spread all over Europe, so your ancestors wanted a better life.

Thank a spanish guy, your people left the old world and into the new world. LMFAO!

Celebrate Hispanic month. LMFAO!
          Last edited by ferocity; 10-13-2008, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks a spanish guy, for your people wanting to go to the new world. They read the journals of the spanish and it spread all over Europe, so your ancestors wanted a better life.

Thanks a spanish guy, your people left the old world and into the new world. LMFAO!

Celebrate Hispanic month. LMFAO!
            My ancestors still live in England, fuckstronaut.

And the Spanish were not responsible for mass migration from Europe to the New World. The Gold Rush of North America was a bigger influence.

In fact the only reason any non-Spaniards bothered to go to the Caribbean and Americas while the Spanish were the major power was the rob and plunder Spanish galleons.

Comment

My ancestors still live in England, fuckstronaut.

And the Spanish were not responsible for mass migration from Europe to the New World. The Gold Rush of North America was a bigger influence.

In fact the only reason any non-Spaniards bothered to go to the Caribbean and Americas while the Spanish were the major power was the rob and plunder Spanish galleons.
              Lol, at your excuses, just lmfao. The 49ers bitchs 1849.

Again, same deal. Your people leave Europe because there way of life isn't good as with illegal immigrants who travel to America for a better life.

Comment

Lol, at your excuses, just lmfao. The 49ers bitchs 1849.
                I have no idea what this means.

Again, same deal. Your people leave Europe because there way of life isn't good as with illegal immigrants who travel to America for a better life.
                People left Europe because they saw opportunity in the Americas. Is there something wrong with that assertion or do you just like making noise?

Comment

I have no idea what this means.

People left Europe because they saw opportunity in the Americas. Is there something wrong with that assertion or do you just like making noise?
                  The vast majority came during the time the new world was found for the white man.

You seem to think, America was only populated because of the gold rush. There were already milliions of people here in America before the gold rush. Stop being bull****er.

Truth is you have a reason to celebrate Hispanic Heritage month. LMAO!

Go and thank the spanish.LMFAO!!

I figured you wouldn't know what a 49er is.

Comment

**** Christopher Columbus. I still had to go to work today.

Comment

I see Ferocity is as stupid as ever. Is it just me that fantasizes about Hopkins and Ferocity sharing a prison cell? F'cuk me, that would be hot.

Im trying very hard to score what i see accurate but all i see is tarver winning round after round while hopkins is trying to stay away and land one punch at a time while tarver at least is puting some punchs together. tooooooo much hype over hopkins win

Comment

Working...
                      X