No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama is BUTT UGLY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
    No doubt if she were Puerto Rican and the wife of the Republican nominee and had been insulted you would have been highly offended.

My avatars are beautiful Asian women. Yours is Miguel Cotto with his loins exposed. I think that says it all...
    No, I wouldn't have. If the ***** is ugly then she's ugly why would I get offended. Does our observations of Obama's really bad taste in women offend you that much? Or are you just mad because you can't say the same about Cindy Mccain. Do you really think that Michelle Obama looks good?

And if you felt that you had to defend your supposed masculinity when it wasn't attacked, then I guess that really says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
      She needs a new hair stylist thats all, i wouldn't expect a corn feed boy from Mizzou and a Puerto Rican whos happy he can come to america legally to want to **** Obama's Wife.

She's Descent I've seen much worse and out of respect for her character I wouldn't have sexual thoughts about her.
      So a dumb dominican is questioning my american citizenship. Hey at least when I go to the US I can do it on a plane not on a boat made out of truck tires.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        No, I wouldn't have. If the ***** is ugly then she's ugly why would I get offended. Does our observations of Obama's really bad taste in women offend you that much? Or are you just mad because you can't say the same about Cindy Mccain. Do you really think that Michelle Obama looks good?

And if you felt that you had to defend your supposed masculinity when it wasn't attacked, then I guess that really says it all.

I have no problem with anyone who doesn't find Mrs. Obama attractive. She isn't my type either. All I said was comparing black people to gorillas is generally considered racist. Is that false? Mrs. McCain is better looking IMO. Of course as far as brains go she isn't even in the same ballpark.

You made a comment about my avatars, so yours was fair game. I'm quite certain I've gotten more compliments and green k for mine. Of course I don't leave the same one up there forever until it goes stale either.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Both of those bitches in your avatar are ugly. Including the one jumping rope. You've had that nasty ass picture on there too long. At least Michelle Obama is educated and speaks correct English. What happened to a wannabe republican poser like you?
          Who gives a **** what your gay ass has to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            I have no problem with anyone who doesn't find Mrs. Obama attractive. She isn't my type either. All I said was comparing black people to gorillas is generally considered racist. Is that false? Mrs. McCain is better looking IMO. Of course as far as brains go she isn't even in the same ballpark.

You made a comment about my avatars, so yours was fair game. I'm quite certain I've gotten more compliments and green k for mine. Of course I don't leave the same one up there forever until it goes stale either.
            How do you know she's smater than Cindy, because she's a radical elitist *****. Michelle Obama is one of the main reasons why I would never vote for Obama.

Comment

Who gives a **** what your gay ass has to say?
              Gay? I like looking at women. You enjoy looking at Miguel Cotto's sweaty bald headed ass. Or maybe you're just not smart enough to figure out how to change it, republican poser. The word "republican" must have been the first English word you were taught so you decided it fit you. You're trying so hard to fit in lol. But you still can't even spell the word

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Gay? I like looking at women. You enjoy looking at Miguel Cotto's sweaty bald headed ass. Or maybe you're just not smart enough to figure out how to change it, republican poser. The word "republican" must have been the first English word you were taught so you decided it fit you. You're trying so hard to fit in lol. But you still can't even spell the word

I truly don't care what your 13 yr old ******ed ass has to say so I won't even be bothered to read the dumb **** you post and even less bother to post a response. So in the future don't waste your time.

Comment

How do you know she's smater than Cindy, because she's a radical elitist *****. Michelle Obama is one of the main reasons why I would never vote for Obama.
                  Lets see what both of these women did in college and adfter graduation......

Michelle Obama-BA- Princeton/ Law degree-Harvard- Came from humble beginnings. At Princeton University, where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in 1985.Following law school, she was an associate at the Chicago office of the law firm Sidley Austin, where she first met her husband. At the firm, she worked on marketing and intellectual property. Subsequently, she held public sector positions in the Chicago city government as an Assistant to the Mayor, and as Assistant Commissioner of Planning and Development. In 1993, she became Executive Director for the Chicago office of Public Allies, a non-profit organization encouraging young people to work on social issues in nonprofit groups and government agencies]

Cindy McCain BA- USC -MA-USC- came from wealthy family. She is chair of Hensley & Co. founded by her father In 1989, Cindy McCain became addicted to Percocet and Vicodin, opioid painkillers, and she resorted to having an AVMT physician write illegal prescriptions in the names of three AVMT employees----Drug Addict...... McCain's defense team, led by John McCain's Keating Five lawyer John Dowd, secured an agreement with the U.S. Attorney's office for McCain, a first-time offender, that avoided charges while requiring her to pay financial restitution, enroll in a diversion program and do community service

I would post more but you still don't speak English that well. Don't want to confuse you too much.
                  Last edited by joseph5620; 09-27-2008, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I truly don't care what your 13 yr old ******ed ass has to say so I won't even be bothered to read the dumb **** you post and even less bother to post a response. So in the future don't waste your time.
                    Oh, you care lol. Your non English speaking ass can't take the heat. So GTF out of here with that tired cliche, "I won't be bothered to read your dumb **** anymore". Looking at your online illiteracy...enough said there. So I'll have mercy on you and allow you to take that knee like the guy in your avatar. Republican poser..

Comment

You idiots get nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X