Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama is BUTT UGLY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea but Obama is the better canidate REDNECK.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      Only if gay is a nice substitute word for racist.
      You are truly ******ed and such an idiot fanboy, you can't even accept the fact that this woman is really ugly. Then have the nerve to call other people racist just because they think the ***** is ugly. Newsflash you idiot, Michelle Obama is ugly and if anyone should know it is you, the weirdo with the asian fetish. That ***** looks like chewbaccas uglier cousin.
      Last edited by BMWM3P; 09-27-2008, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        You are truly ******ed and such an idiot fanboy, you can't even accept the fact that this woman is really ugly. Then have the nerve to call other people racist just because they think the ***** is ugly. Newsflash you idiot, Michelle Obama is ugly and if anyone should know it is you, the weirdo with the asian fetish. That ***** looks like chewbaccas uglier cousin.

No doubt if she were Puerto Rican and the wife of the Republican nominee and had been insulted you would have been highly offended.

My avatars are beautiful Asian women. Yours is Miguel Cotto with his loins exposed. I think that says it all...

Comment

I'd do her.she's got a nice set of hips.

Comment

She needs a new hair stylist thats all, i wouldn't expect a corn feed boy from Mizzou and a Puerto Rican whos happy he can come to america legally to want to **** Obama's Wife.

She's Descent I've seen much worse and out of respect for her character I wouldn't have sexual thoughts about her.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Not at all, then and again when I was part of a mostly black platoon in Germany, I was accepted and treated as one of them.
              You were all american in a foreign land of course you wouldn't have any problems, I'm guessing this was post vietnam as well am I correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                No doubt if she were Puerto Rican and the wife of the Republican nominee and had been insulted you would have been highly offended.

My avatars are beautiful Asian women. Yours is Miguel Cotto with his loins exposed. I think that says it all...
                Your post reminded me of this song

Comment

QUOTE=Scott9945;4117704][B][I][FONT=Arial]No doubt if she were Puerto Rican and the wife of the Republican nominee and had been insulted you would have been highly offended.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    Both of those bitches in your avatar are ugly. Including the one jumping rope. You've had that nasty ass picture on there too long. At least Michelle Obama is educated and speaks correct English. What happened to a wannabe republican poser like you?
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 09-27-2008, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                      You were all american in a foreign land of course you wouldn't have any problems, I'm guessing this was post vietnam as well am I correct?
                      Of course, what do you think I am, Scott's age? My platoon was pretty tight, which helped when we went to Iraq, what with no alcohol or entertainment, but I saw evidence of racism from both sides in others.

Comment

Working...
                      X