Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama is BUTT UGLY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's wife would get your respect if she walked into a room? I think Obama's wife has a more commanding presence, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
      Only if gay is a nice substitute word for racist.
      Lol, some of you guys never cease to amaze me. Don't like the most liberal senator in the senate, must be racist. Don't think this woman is attractive:

must be racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Lol, some of you guys never cease to amaze me. Don't like the most liberal senator in the senate, must be racist. Don't think this woman is attractive

must be racist.
        Well with that false information you should understand.

Go check and see if he is THE MOSDT LIBERAL Senator in the senate. NO.

Comment

Lol, some of you guys never cease to amaze me. Don't like the most liberal senator in the senate, must be racist. Don't think this woman is attractive:

must be racist.
          Of course. Comparing a black person to a gorilla is NEVER racist.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
            Michelle don't look bad when she's all glanced up for an older lady.

Some you guys might be gay or sumthin.
            He wouldn't be so horrified if he wasn't anti-Obama. She's an okay looking woman for her age.

Comment

If Obama gets in that White House he gon' get in trouble! I know I wouldn't be able to resist. Scarlett Johansson already tried to blow up his cell phone. If you listen to the way she talks about him, you can tell she's completely smitten.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                If Obama gets in that White House he gon' get in trouble! I know I wouldn't be able to resist. Scarlett Johansson already tried to blow up his cell phone. If you listen to the way she talks about him, you can tell she's completely smitten.
                I think Obama probably got some tips from Bill on that one.

Comment

I wanna see Mizzou's girl. Really, don't you after a thread like this? Wouldn't it be Interesting?

Comment

I'll take the woman who loves this country and travels around the world working with various charities to the one that spent her whole life feeling "alien" to the whites around her and not being able to find a single reason to feel proud of her country until now. Michelle's comment about wanting to redistribute my pie was pretty scary as well. If by intellectual you mean taught in schools by people like Bill Ayers and Rashid Khalidi, I'll decline thank you very much.
                    As for the above pictures, isn't it amazing what makeup will do?
                    Michelle Obama graduated from Princeton and Harvard Law school. Obama from Columbia and Harvard law school. Bill Ayers and Khalidi didn't teach there. As for your so called" loving the country and traveling around the world woman", does that include drug addict Cindy McCain's stealing un prescribed drugs from American Voluntary Medical Team to get her fix on? Who was she being "charitable" to then? It's comical how some republicans like you will see called black people called "gorillas" and republican congressman use terms like "uppity" and then get indignant when they're called a racist
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 09-27-2008, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Not at all, then and again when I was part of a mostly black platoon in Germany, I was accepted and treated as one of them.
                      Comparing a military platoon to the environment of a prestigious university is ridiculous even by your standards.

Comment

Working...
                      X