Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depp as Riddler or Ledger as Joker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Depp as Riddler or Ledger as Joker?

Would a Dark Knight movie with Johnny Depp as the Riddler have made as much or more money than the Dark Knight which was just released with Ledger as the Joker? A certain someone on this forum thinks so.

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i'm telling you; had depp been cast, and stayed alive during entire production - the movie would have done better at the box office.
    Depp as Riddler
    20.00%
    Ledger as Joker
    80.00%

i dont think so. just becuase all the hype over his death and how good it was. i believe thats what pushed the movie. it still woulda made money but i honestly dont beleive it woulda beaten 155 mill

Comment

Depp as The Riddler would be horrible. He would undermine the whole film with his ludicrous schtick. I used to like Johnny Depp but now I think he is a parody of himself. I haven't actually seen Dark Knight yet though, so I'll wait and see what my verdict on Ledger's joker is.

Comment

Interesting to think about, but honestly, I don't think Ledger's death adds on to or takes away from his portrayal of The Joker. Either way, he ****ing OWNED.

Comment

whowa whowa - hold up fool, i didn't know i was agreeing to have him cast as the riddler.

my stance is that depp would have played the joker better than what ledger did.

cambia esa mierda 'mano.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I totally had you wrong my dude.

I thought you were saying Depp as Riddler!

My bad ******!

Comment

If you're saying Depp plays a better Joker, you're nuts. If you haven't seen Heath's performance, I suggest you do it ASAP.

Would Johnny Depp seclude himself for months and write a diary of psychotic things to think about in order to portray a truly psychopathic maniac running rampid?

Comment

Nope.

Depp would be in France sipping tea and painting.

Comment

heath was stunning.performance of the decade for sure.the scene where he kidnaps the fake batmanjust brilliant!."look a me"****ing genius.johnny depp has played his fair share of weirdos,the riddler would suck IMO.
                  Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 07-21-2008, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
                    If you're saying Depp plays a better Joker, you're nuts. If you haven't seen Heath's performance, I suggest you do it ASAP.

Would Johnny Depp seclude himself for months and write a diary of psychotic things to think about in order to portray a truly psychopathic maniac running rampid?
                    i did see the movie, and thought that ledger did a great job. however, a quick lash of the tongue and some other subtleties don't, IMO, propel him over my take that depp would do it better.

peep depp in the demon barbershop musical ... depp would have CRUSHED that role my friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X