Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depp as Riddler or Ledger as Joker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicholson did a good job as a traditional comic book villian, but if your looking for psychotic, you can't do better than Gary Busey, Hahaha.

Comment

ledger was coked up and on tons of pills. that's why he played it to perfection

Comment

i dont think depp can pull this off. i still think vincent casell could do a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Lee View Post
          i dont think depp can pull this off. i still think vincent casell could do a better job.
          jew'r crathy.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            jew'r crathy.
            huh? jewr crathy?

Comment

Depp can definitely pull off as being the Riddler, he's a quality actor.

Comment

depp could concievably do a better joker tan heath...but i think thats cus heath showed HOW the joker must be played.....on a first try, i think Ledger gave a better joker than depp would have....

this coming from a depp nuthugger...

Comment

Now that Ledger displayed how good of a Joker he was, it's a no contest. lol I mean really it would be hard for anyone to live up to that. The Riddler would have to be insane.

However going into casting given nobody knew about that performance, of course a movie with Depp would make more money.

Ledger is a small fish compared.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                    yea im not doubting depps acting skills but i think it woulda been one of his zany roles for the joker. unless now he sees what he has to live up to. but if it was him instead of ledger i dont think he would have given the same performance.
                    yeah but ya gotta remember that both Nolan and Ledger agreed to stick to the original Dark Knight version of the Joker. Ledger didn't just naturally create that persona.

in most of Depp's movies he's allowed to (and even TOLD to) be the character however he sees it fit to portray......and he's damn good at doing that. but if he were brought on to this project instead of Heath, Nolan wouldn't have let him get too silly. Depp's gotta dark side too. we rarely see it because some of his best work is done with Tim Burton, who's films involve dark humor, but not true evil. i guarantee you.....if you cut that $20 million check and tell Depp to get evil yer gonna have one sinister muther****er.

and for some reason........i'm picturing Christopher Walken playing a perfect Riddler for Nolan.

Comment

i think christian slater can pull of a joker but i dont know. as of right now the best riddler who can play it is still jim carrey. but he just has to make it dark.

Comment

Working...
                      X