No announcement yet.

Depp as Riddler or Ledger as Joker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Lee View Post
    i think christian slater can pull of a joker but i dont know. as of right now the best riddler who can play it is still jim carrey. but he just has to make it dark.
    Haha Christian Slater. GTFO.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      whowa whowa - hold up fool, i didn't know i was agreeing to have him cast as the riddler.

my stance is that depp would have played the joker better than what ledger did.

cambia esa mierda 'mano.
      you and idiot, Ledger was fantastic, and the movie set opening weekend records at the box office.

Comment

i think christian slater can pull of a joker but i dont know. as of right now the best riddler who can play it is still jim carrey. but he just has to make it dark.

Christian Slater doesn't get into character. he makes his characters become Christian Slater.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Haha Christian Slater. GTFO.
          u know i was just pointing out random actors.

Comment

jimmy carrey would be horrible as the riddler he was horrible in the first one. way to annoying. as for another joker i was thinkin and i think daniel day lewis could pull off a joker just as good as depp can. daniel day lewis is one of the great actors of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
              you and idiot, Ledger was fantastic, and the movie set opening weekend records at the box office.
              COME ON, go ahead ...

blow me.

Comment

u know i was just pointing out random actors.
                Like, as comedy?

Because Slater just isn't even a feasible option.

I'd rather cast Morgan Freeman as the joker.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

You know how Nichholson was basically playing himself by being the Joker? Well, I just saw the Dark Knight yesterday. And Ledger wasn't PLAYING the Joker. He WAS the Joker.
                  I was a little bit of a hater going into the film, considering how everybody on here was hyping up Ledger.
                  Not any more.....
                  Joker walking out of the Hospital, while blowing the WHOLE **** UP?
                  One of the greatest things I have ever seen on film.
                  How can they bring that back? Greatest Villian I've ever seen. Because he simply DOES NOT CARE.
                  Oh, and Batman kicked ass as well. How couldn't you, with Morgan Freeman as your tech support?
                  Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 07-22-2008, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I wonder how this poll would look if Depp was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                      I wonder how this poll would look if Depp was dead.
                      Have you seen the film?

Comment

Working...
                      X