Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read the Bible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter, You haven't responded to my message.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny
      Winter, You haven't responded to my message.
      Sonny, I didn't know I had message until I read your words. I see a number. I am writing words for my homework. Thank you Sonny.

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
        The second coming, is always reported around november/december of every year, I was really anxious in 99-2000 but nothing happened...I am very pissed as I was excited...Dont report it now it is to early......
        a small point before i finish readin this post....the calender was proved to be 4 yrs inaccurate for some reason (research it lol). they proved this before 2000 and apparently it was 2004 which is also the year the mayans predicted the next disaster...

i know the mayans past present and future predictions all played out so far ...im excited...maybe apocalypse in near

satan satan satan

Comment

the bible isnt "holy" in any regard....how is it "holy"???
          because someone read the book 100 times???
          because its been passed down???
          i think "holy" should be redefined..in fact i doubt even 10 % of religious people have had contact with a "holy" object. how can water or prayer make it "holy"

holy should something that has gone to a good use..maybe some of the words could be deemed as holy..thou shalt not boner the neighbours wife while the hubby is at work..sound advice that has sacved men and women alike many beatings , fights and arguments.

and as someone said the old testament is full of filth..thats because were a filthy race..we were then and we are now
          check out sodom and gamorrah

its only the level of skepticism today and the leaps of science that prevent any other serious "religious orders" popping up.

take scientology...imo just as likely a truth as the "bible" truth..forget that the human race has used religion as a tool.
          look at the bible as a tool for living your life.thats what i alwats hear.why should i follow the watered down advice or moral lessons of one man.
          he got crucified. so jesus stood up for his beliefs..well what an idiot..the only purpose of any race is the survival of it.
          by doing what he did if he even did it at all he alienated him , his family and anyone who stood by him or who spoke of him.

still the bible has something for everyone although not necessarily good

Comment

and tatyana/winter its blind belief like yours that caused millions of lives to be lost in the name of god.

no offence but naivety is another of your strong points..many people who preach from the bible understand it far less than alot ofpeople who have studied it without themselves being religious.

you dont have to live a good and fulfilling life to understand the lessons the bible has to offer

Comment

I don't mind if my bubble is bursted. The bible is not difficult to understand. You look at Jesus, and you try your very best to never take your eyes off of Him. But, it is difficult for many to do this. Many are in love with sin, instead of being in love with God. But, I am thankful everyday, that from Jesus' beautiful Heart is a great and infinite Mercy for everyone.

Comment

and when they flew planes into the wtc that was an act of god...or act of A god

he/she/it isnt gonna look after you your whole life..hes gonna let whatevers gonna happen , happen...or so it appears.
                remember the old "cliche" of vicar or priest losing faith when his wife dies.

i see the possible collective conscious as a god....mmm

sorry about the whole bubble thing..you look happy in your bubble winter ruski

Comment

well, we all have different beliefs about God, that is why this subject should never be argued about because we never really know what is the truth! we all have different cultures, upbringings, and experiences! i am raised as a catholic that's all i can say! catholics differ from muslims! muslims differ from protestants! adventists practise their own teachings! but they all can agree in one common knowledge that there's a supernatural being up there seeing all of us, whoever it is! the bottom line is we really don't know, that's why we are all still searching for that truth! so stop arguing about this ok. let's just talk about boxing, or books, or movies, but not this, this is not a point for debating, or arguing ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Winter
                    I don't mind if my bubble is bursted. The bible is not difficult to understand. You look at Jesus, and you try your very best to never take your eyes off of Him. But, it is difficult for many to do this. Many are in love with sin, instead of being in love with God. But, I am thankful everyday, that from Jesus' beautiful Heart is a great and infinite Mercy for everyone.
                    Winter,
                    If jesus has infinate mercy, why did he let so many jews be murdered during the 1940's?

Comment

Originally posted by BiggestBoxingFanEver
                      Winter,
                      If jesus has infinate mercy, why did he let so many jews be murdered during the 1940's?
                      Jesus does not promise happiness in this life, but he promises it in the next life.

Why did the Jews suffer and die? Why is there death in the world? I will answer this now.

We have to begin with Adam and Eve. Every death is because of Adam and Eve. Please let me explain. Because of their sin, they brought death into the world. If Adam and Eve had never sinned, if they had never left God, death would never have entered the world. Sin brings death. No sin brings life. If a person never committed a sin they would never die.

If sin brings death, and we commit sin, then how will we ever be saved from eternal death and doom? So, Jesus had to do something immediately. Jesus came into the world. Jesus could see every sin throughout history being committed. Jesus then took all of our sins upon himself, and became the ultimate sacrifice, the ultimate target just so he could save us from eternal death and doom. Because of our sins we deserve to be punished. We deserve to have targets on us. Trust me, when we are all in Heaven we all are going to think to ourselves, "Why did I ever sin while on earth? Why did I hurt God like that? Why did I risk losing Heaven? Why didn't I help God?"

But Jesus came into the world and asked his Father to give him our just punishment. Jesus loves us that much. He bought each of us with his blood when he died on the cross. Every drop of blood from Jesus is so precious. One drop can save billions of souls, every soul!

Now, because Jesus never committed sin, death could not capture him. Because he never committed sin he naturally rose from the dead. Remember, sin brings death. No sin does not cause death. And because he never sinned we too will rise from the dead eventually. His mother Mary also never committed sin. There are actual Saints who never committed mortal sin, and when they died, their bodies never decayed. These Saints are called incorruptables.

Sin causes death and suffering. You asked why the Jews suffered so much. The world's sin caused that. This is why we should try our best to never sin. When we commit a sin, this sin has to be cleaned away, reparations need to be made for it. Jesus payed the ultimate reparation for our sins. But, there are also people (like those poor Jews) who unite their sufferings also in reparation for the many sins committed. I am trying to explain to you why there is suffering and death in our world.

Those who have suffered on earth so much, have greater rewards in Heaven compared to those who run away from suffering, those who want to do whatever they want at the expense of others, and hurt others. Please trust God completely, those who suffered so much will be the greatest in Heaven. Jesus' heart has infinite Mercy for everyone. All we have to do is ask for it. It is a time of Mercy.

I hope my words were not confusing. It was difficult for me to write this.

Comment

Working...
                      X