No announcement yet.

Read the Bible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winter
    I feel no one should ever talk about Bible and God unless they are living a good and correct life. People who do not lead good lives cannot possibly speak of something they do not understand fully. If they understood fully, they would for sure lead good lives. Pure hearts are the only people who truly understand and should ever speak words about God and Bible.
    I hate to burst your bubble but nobody can sit here and claim to understand the bible "FULLY" ,yeah if we did all that GOD asked us to do then we would all live good lives.Alot of the stories in the Bible were draw out to be very over exaggerating, some more that others ,all depend which Bible you read.

Comment

How do we know the bible comes from God? Did it fall from the sky? NO.

Just about ALL the **** in it written about Jesus was written and edited 100 years AFTER Jesus was crucified. And guess who did the editing? THE ROMANS.

The Bible isn't all that reliable. Read the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Coptic and gnostic gospels to get a broader perspective.

And don't forget, Jesus was crucified for REBELLING against organized religion. So the actual answer to WWJD is: Say the hell with church and figure **** out for yourself. Oh yeah, drink and hang out with prostitutes, they know how to party.

Comment

Originally posted by LuKahnLi
        How do we know the bible comes from God? Did it fall from the sky? NO.

Just about ALL the **** in it written about Jesus was written and edited 100 years AFTER Jesus was crucified. And guess who did the editing? THE ROMANS.

The Bible isn't all that reliable. Read the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Coptic and gnostic gospels to get a broader perspective.

And don't forget, Jesus was crucified for REBELLING against organized religion. So the actual answer to WWJD is: Say the hell with church and figure **** out for yourself. Oh yeah, drink and hang out with prostitutes, they know how to party.
        Amen brother

Comment

Originally posted by ChrististheAnswer
          Jesus loves and cares about everyone even if you aren't Christian, we are all children of God. Pick up a Bible today because it will change your life, like it has mine.

Also realize that the Day of the second coming is upon us. Everything you say and do will be judged on that day, so be saved now!

Read the Bible.
          The Old Testament is evil and full of filth. The New Testament is great, and has nothing in common with the old one.

Comment

I sent you good Karma Nautilus.

Comment

I sent you good Karma Nautilus.
              Tanja, eto Vy ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus
                Tanja, eto Vy ?
                I like words in your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaw
                  No, the Bible is A book, written by men, nothing more. If you like it, cool. ChristIsTheAwnser needs to learn how to recommend a book without sounding preachy patronising and niave.
                  I dont have a problem with his beliefs, but i dont appreciate him TELLING me to read a book, in order to be SAVED! I cant bet you anything he disagrees with my way of life, because it doesnt follow Christs way. I like the way people from different parts of the world have very different beliefs, and different ways of getting through life. I recpect that. But does ChrisIsTheAwnser recpect people who reject the bible and are good yet people yet aetheists? I dont believe so, but maybe im wrong.
                  It would be nice for him to contribute to the thread he started.
                  chill out. i think she was just encouraging people not ordering people. don't take it that way.

anywayz, i with jack. spread the word.

Comment

I like words in your avatar.

This is exactly how it feels.

Comment

I will write you message soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X