• Show
Clear All

• HUH?

+1

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantWang
      HUH?

+1
      too fast for you Big Willie style??? GO to church, you know that Judahs was a vampire

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12
        too fast for you Big Willie style??? GO to church, you know that Judahs was a vampire
        Youre baaaaddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tracylee
          Youre baaaaddddd!!!!!!!!!!!
          I work with this fool, he is sitting infront of me

Comment

• And we all lived happily ever after. I can almost feeeeel the good karma! If i mention Roy Jones in this forum, would i have comitted sin? lol

Comment

• "Seem's that way...I sent you and RedRaw good Karma just so you'd know that I wasnt taking any of it persoanl. Everybody has views, and it does seem like so many reverends and preachers do their best to confuse the issue more and line their pockets. When I was just 10 we pulled into the parking lot of the church we had always gone to, and my Dad opened my door, let me out, took 3 steps and stopped....then he opened my door, put me back in and we left; never went back. I asked him why not. He said that the preacher had raised money for a car to visit the elderly, etc.. (Dad had donated) and that was fine...but he didnt need a Lincoln Towncar to do it with. (That was the first time the preacher had driven his new car to church) I havent been to church since; except when my daughter got baptised."

Damn. Sounds like your father had a revelation.

As for me, I was raised Catholic. I had always been uncomfortable in church, ever since I was little. I argued with my parents about scripture, the bible ENDLESSLY even when I was young. Finally, they said I didn't have to go anymore but they still argued with me about it. I was always telling my parents how evil the Catholic Church was and the bad things they did throughout history. My mother stopped going to Church when the Priest Sex abuse scandal broke. My father is a little more thick headed.

Comment

Just cuz Wes Craven says it, doesn't make it so.....

Comment

I work with this fool, he is sitting infront of me
                  Hmmm...who to feel sorry for? How I wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRaw
                    And we all lived happily ever after. I can almost feeeeel the good karma! If i mention Roy Jones in this forum, would i have comitted sin? lol
                    Who SATAN?? Nah, no sin, but damn close...watch yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by LuKahnLi
                      "Seem's that way...I sent you and RedRaw good Karma just so you'd know that I wasnt taking any of it persoanl. Everybody has views, and it does seem like so many reverends and preachers do their best to confuse the issue more and line their pockets. When I was just 10 we pulled into the parking lot of the church we had always gone to, and my Dad opened my door, let me out, took 3 steps and stopped....then he opened my door, put me back in and we left; never went back. I asked him why not. He said that the preacher had raised money for a car to visit the elderly, etc.. (Dad had donated) and that was fine...but he didnt need a Lincoln Towncar to do it with. (That was the first time the preacher had driven his new car to church) I havent been to church since; except when my daughter got baptised."

Damn. Sounds like your father had a revelation.

As for me, I was raised Catholic. I had always been uncomfortable in church, ever since I was little. I argued with my parents about scripture, the bible ENDLESSLY even when I was young. Finally, they said I didn't have to go anymore but they still argued with me about it. I was always telling my parents how evil the Catholic Church was and the bad things they did throughout history. My mother stopped going to Church when the Priest Sex abuse scandal broke. My father is a little more thick headed.
                      THats what I'm talking about right there; with all the scandal's with the Catholic church (and the Baptist arent excluded thanks to Swaggart and others!) it is about enough to make anybody stop going to church. I like to think that loving God and believing in Him are enough; that I dont have to go to church and listen to a man that may live worse than I do

Comment

Working...
                      X