Resident Evil 2 Remake Is Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah 3 then maybe make a new one.

Comment

Resident Evil 2 (1998) has sold 6.1 million copies (PS1, N64, GC) in its lifetime. Resident Evil 2 (2019) sold half of that in its first week (3 mill), and it's now at 4 million in 2 months. This certainly means we will see Resident Evil 3: Nemesis remake.

The Resident Evil 2 remake continues to perform well commercially. The game has now shipped 4 million copies globally, Capcom announced in a news release today. This is up from the 3 million copies that the game shipped during its first week.
      https://www.gamespot.com/articles/re.../1100-6465220/

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        I've still not finished RDR2 lol. Gonna grab this next. Loved the original!
        Did you ever get round to this?

I've JUST loaded it up after having it downloaded for 18 months and finished Leon's quest

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          Did you ever get round to this?

I've JUST loaded it up after having it downloaded for 18 months and finished Leon's quest
          I didn't, sorry buddy.

Comment

Rumor has it RE4 is next in line to be remade by Capcom.

Comment

I completed the remake of RE2, but I still much prefer the original on the PS1, I completed that countless times, whilst the newer one has much better graphics, and gameplay, the soul of the game has gone for me, the atmosphere, and tension of the original is just on another level.

I also don't like having X or whatever he is called constantly following you, I liked to explore in peace when I wanted to on the original version. I'm sure most people prefer the update, but I just didn't care for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                I completed the remake of RE2, but I still much prefer the original on the PS1, I completed that countless times, whilst the newer one has much better graphics, and gameplay, the soul of the game has gone for me, the atmosphere, and tension of the original is just on another level.

I also don't like having X or whatever he is called constantly following you, I liked to explore in peace when I wanted to on the original version. I'm sure most people prefer the update, but I just didn't care for it.
                exactly my thoughts. the whole reason i love the originals was because of the feel of it. loud footsteps, fantastic soundtrack , fixed cameras and those massive spiders, which for some reason they removed.
                mr x constantly following me did have me on edge but it did piss me off if i wanted to properly search a room. the darkness of the game doesn't help either. enjoyable game but i definitely won't complete it for a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Yeah X does get annoying, I think it should be that if you put him down he's gone for say, idk 10 minutes. It takes so much to put him down that I don't think that'd be unbalanced.

Also zombies are a bit too bullet spongey at the start of the game, like this game gets way easier as it goes along, bby the end I had tons of ammo for the shotty, flamethrower and magnum, and the magnum just turns every enemy into a joke.

Where at the beginning you use half your handgun ammo on one zombie

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Rumor has it RE4 is next in line to be remade by Capcom.
                    Gonna be dope. Supposed to be out 2021....I think? Just got the RE2 remake...couldnt be happier

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      Yeah X does get annoying, I think it should be that if you put him down he's gone for say, idk 10 minutes. It takes so much to put him down that I don't think that'd be unbalanced.
                      Even if he was down for 1 minute straight that would be good...the whole get RIGHT back up is seriously annoying. Oh well

Comment

Working...
                      X