No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2 Remake Is Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
    I'll have to try that next as I'm using the Infinite Samurai Edge on this Playthrough.
    Ah nice. Yeah no special or infinite weapons apparently. Does pausing the game count towards your time?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Ah nice. Yeah no special or infinite weapons apparently. Does pausing the game count towards your time?
      Nope.

Got the S+ Ranking on Hardcore with Leon. Now to do it with Claire And the 4th Survivor Challenges.

The Free DLC is released in 2 Weeks.

https://gamerant.com/resident-evil-2...s-dlc-details/

Comment

Oh wow this is such a good ****ing game.

Literally 10 times better than RE7.

Graphics are spectacular which adds to the suspense in areas with bad lighting and you have to use your flashlight.

This thing plays so much better than I ever expected. This game is a masterpiece. I've only gotten through one play session but this doesn't seem like a remake, all the areas and story i've played so far are brand new.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-04-2019, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Trying to Complete No Way Out without firing more than 60 Bullets is driving me insane.

Getting an S+ on Hardcore was a Hundred times easier than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
            So, how are we rating this then, Chaps?

After my first playthrough ( Which I Enjoyed ) I gave it a solid 7.5 out of 10. Following my 2nd and 3rd Playthroughs - I Raised it to 8.5. Now on my 7th play through and my Rating now - and likely to be my final Rating - is 9 out of 10.

Nemesis and Code Veronica Remakes next, Please.
            I have no reason to give it less than a 10 out of 10. I'm still playing it.

Going for S rank on standard, followed by S rank on Hardcore, then i'll try S+ rank.

I have not had as much playthroughs as you, but i'll probably end up with 10 playthroughs.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Oh wow this is such a good ****ing game.

Literally 10 times better than RE7.

Graphics are spectacular which adds to the suspense in areas with bad lighting and you have to use your flashlight.

This thing plays so much better than I ever expected. This game is a masterpiece. I've only gotten through one play session but this doesn't seem like a remake, all the areas and story i've played so far are brand new.
              You can say that again.

RE7 got great reviews but I thought it was crap. Dull ass game with no replay value.

At the very least Capcom was going in the right direction with RE7, which was bringing back horror into the series.

Comment

Great game. My second fav after Resident evil 6 (massively underrated) best as a two player coop though

Comment

I bought it but I lend it to a friend/co-worker, he's having a blast apparently

Comment

It's a great game for sure. I loved the original back in the day. Now bring on the remake of 3.

Comment

Great game, hopefully they remake Nemesis next.

Comment

Working...
                      X