Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night: Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they have Mike Tyson in it and Oscar De La Hoya (Mike Tyson could use the money). It'll be the best boxing game when it comes out

Comment

• Originally posted by The Italian Stallion
      I hope they have Mike Tyson in it and Oscar De La Hoya (Mike Tyson could use the money). It'll be the best boxing game when it comes out
      those two arent in the game...

Comment

• cant wait for this

Comment

• Which copy is everyone picking up?

Im still divided.

Ps2-Free online play, but may be a bit shaky with bugs and decent controls.
          Xbox-On Live, but very stable and smooth no lag but comes with a fee and the chance to possibly download new upgrades like arenas, attire and such but I highly doubt the possibility to download extra fighters, Controls for Defense are HORRID!
          Gamecube-No online play, but super-punchout and the unlockable bogus Mac in the game, Pretty good controls, the C-stick would be great for fight night. I imagine the controls will be best for the cube (try knockout kings 2003)

Overall the graphics should be about the same since they are all direct ports and each system could handle that.

I was sold on the cube version once I found out super-punch out and lil mac was going to be in it, and then I found out it was "challenger" from super-punch out and not the original so I am leaning against it.

It's either going to be Xbox or Gamecube, still unsure.

How about everyone else?

Comment

• PS2 ... only one i can

Comment

• xbox..

I only have a xbox ^^;

Comment

• i have x box and ps2 but iam getting it for ps2 because i feel the control provides more comfort for me

Comment

• I'm getting it for PS2. You know what would be cool, if we had a Boxing Scene competion online with PS2 Fight Night: Round 2. We could crown the BSFN(Boxing Scene Fight Night) Champion.

Does anybody know the final roster?

In Fight Night 2004 you can unlock Big Tiggerm but it would be cool if you could unlock "The Italian Stallion" Rocky Balboa

Comment

• I'll be getting this one for Ps2. I used to have an Xbox, but i recently gave it away. It sucks they don't have the Klitchco bro's in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Italian Stallion
                      I'm getting it for PS2. You know what would be cool, if we had a Boxing Scene competion online with PS2 Fight Night: Round 2. We could crown the BSFN(Boxing Scene Fight Night) Champion.

Does anybody know the final roster?

In Fight Night 2004 you can unlock Big Tiggerm but it would be cool if you could unlock "The Italian Stallion" Rocky Balboa
                      a pretty good idea, so that we can all see who knows their boxing, lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X