Fight Night: Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by borikua
    It doesn't have Tito...shiiiit..
    Thats sucks.Anywat why did they take him out?

Comment

• Originally posted by trinidadpr87
      Thats sucks.Anywat why did they take him out?
      would this make you feel better?

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Rank
        would this make you feel better?

A little,but he's no trinidad.Who's cotto punching Mayorga?No word on the soundtrack?

Comment

• Originally posted by trinidadpr87
          A little,but he's no trinidad.Who's cotto punching Mayorga?No word on the soundtrack?
          i dont know, but they have some good music, from what Kudo said...

Comment

• What I didnt like about Fight Night 2004 was the fact it was based on heavy power shots, I hate that ****. The other day, I was playing and I landed a 5 punch combo on a guy and he hits me with a left hook and the commentator recognizes that and that is the only big thing he did in the whole round and he won the round, because it was closing 10 seconds. I HATE THAT ****!

Also I hate the f'n controls on the game, it is damn near possible to line up a gameplan and have defense, the blocking buttons are so awkward it is horrible this needs to be changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by spinksjinx
              What I didnt like about Fight Night 2004 was the fact it was based on heavy power shots, I hate that ****. The other day, I was playing and I landed a 5 punch combo on a guy and he hits me with a left hook and the commentator recognizes that and that is the only big thing he did in the whole round and he won the round, because it was closing 10 seconds. I HATE THAT ****!

Also I hate the f'n controls on the game, it is damn near possible to line up a gameplan and have defense, the blocking buttons are so awkward it is horrible this needs to be changed.

i use config 3

Comment

i use config 3

I have tried them all, It's irritating all to hell that I cant block while moving and this really hurts a fighter who is low on power and high on speed. I know it has been fixed in round 2 or so they say, but it could still play a little flunky. Also having KO meters makes me think it might be to arcadish as well.

Comment

• It looks awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by spinksjinx
                    I have tried them all, It's irritating all to hell that I cant block while moving and this really hurts a fighter who is low on power and high on speed. I know it has been fixed in round 2 or so they say, but it could still play a little flunky. Also having KO meters makes me think it might be to arcadish as well.
                    i know what you mean, in this year they fixed, now were allwed to move and punch at the same time and block and move at the same time

Comment

i know what you mean, in this year they fixed, now were allwed to move and punch at the same time and block and move at the same time

Hopefully it was fixed right, Im still leary on the KO meters though.

Comment

Working...
                      X