No announcement yet.

Fight Night: Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by air_keng
    a pretty good idea, so that we can all see who knows their boxing, lol...

Says in your sig that Pacquiao is 28yrs of age,he's actually 26.Just thought i'd point that out

Comment

• Originally posted by jpboxer3
      Says in your sig that Pacquiao is 28yrs of age,he's actually 26.Just thought i'd point that out
      yeah but they got it from the HBO site, i like vb martins, hes says socks: hanes

Comment

• Originally posted by jpboxer3
        i know dude, even the record is messed up, he' 39-2-2 with 31 ko's... we're trying to get hbo to notice it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Top Rank
          yeah but they got it from the HBO site, i like vb martins, hes says socks: hanes
          lol... being a manny fan, i really found his excuse a little lame, too shallow for a fighter who has fought 44 fights. not being able to buy good pair of socks was just a bad, very bad excuse... but FYI: his socks are darlington, hehe...

Comment

• I heard only 38 boxers. But more control on the creativity. Needless to say i got mine on reserve already! I would loveee to see a PSP version that would be sweet with wireless multiplayer either psp to psp or over the wireless internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by dafrza3
              I heard only 38 boxers. But more control on the creativity. Needless to say i got mine on reserve already! I would loveee to see a PSP version that would be sweet with wireless multiplayer either psp to psp or over the wireless internet.

its 36 boxers with 2 secret non boxers

Comment

• I stand corrected i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by dafrza3
                  I stand corrected i guess

we know for sure, that fabolous will be in both, lil mac will only be for gamecube, we just need to know which other secret character are we getting for PS2 and xbox

Comment

• What about the music?

Comment

• It doesn't have Tito...shiiiit..

Comment

Working...
                      X