No announcement yet.

Fight Night: Round 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetScience
    What would be nice is put the current top fighters from each division and add legends in each division as well. They should start from 118 pounds to heavyweight. The most popular fighters should apply only.

The fantasy matchups that will always talk about can come true via the Fight Night game. I wouldnt mind knocking Marquez the **** out with Zarate.
    the reason people dont want legends is cuz they add them to career mode and people dont want them there, i dont want to jump in a time machine after to fighting toney to go fight marcano and come to fight jones jr and jump in the time machine again to fight marciano, the career mode should only have current boxers of 3day or guys that just retired no more than 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Top Rank
      the reason people dont want legends is cuz they add them to career mode and people dont want them there, i dont want to jump in a time machine after to fighting toney to go fight marcano and come to fight jones jr and jump in the time machine again to fight marciano, the career mode should only have current boxers of 3day or guys that just retired no more than 2 years
      I agree, I can't stand that in Fight Night 2004
      It's annoying, you fight Holyfield, then next fight is Frazier

Comment

Hopefully the legends will only be playable in exhibition mode. Be cool too if you had to unlock them through career mode.

Comment

They need to fix the archaic gameplay mechanics if they are going to improve the game. I doubt it as FIGHT NIGHT 2004 sold VERY well and it would not be wise to toy with something that is not broke, marketing wise at least.

Comment

Originally posted by WidowTaker40
            They need to fix the archaic gameplay mechanics if they are going to improve the game. I doubt it as FIGHT NIGHT 2004 sold VERY well and it would not be wise to toy with something that is not broke, marketing wise at least.
            They need to put all the current boxers on there man....that would be tight...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Rocket
              Hopefully the legends will only be playable in exhibition mode. Be cool too if you had to unlock them through career mode.
              yeah i wouldnt mind unlocking them in career mode

Comment

Originally posted by Clay AikSkins
                They need to put all the current boxers on there man....that would be tight...
                That would be nice, so we could actually be our favorite boxer
                Not have to create them in "Create a Boxer" Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Atwa_66
                  That would be nice, so we could actually be our favorite boxer
                  Not have to create them in "Create a Boxer" Mode
                  Yeah the graphics are already the best they can be...they should just let you pay to download new boxers and update stats.

Comment

yeah, anle to download rosters would be a cool addition

Comment

• Hey ya'll just wondered if yous thought fight night 2004 is worth buying for £19.99. Because i have never played the game though having played rocky legends i'm kinda into boxing games. Just wondering what you all think??

Comment

Working...
                      X