XBOX360 games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
    Or should I just get Halo 3 and the new 5 maps LOL
    Halo 3 is actually fun... but gets old quick....

Comment

updated
      Call of Duty WAW
      Fable 2
      halo 3 + map packs

limbo
      Gears of War 2 - not sure about the chainsaw action
      Half Life 2
      Left 4 Dead

any other games out there, what you guys think?

Comment

Bioshock
        Fallout 3
        GTA IV
        Gears of War 2
        COD 4
        Probably Half Life: Orange Box to, but I played Half Life 2 on PC which is an excellent game.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
          Bioshock
          Fallout 3
          GTA IV
          Gears of War 2
          COD 4
          Probably Half Life: Orange Box to, but I played Half Life 2 on PC which is an excellent game.
          Yeah, I awaly ment Orange Box, but I get the name mixed up, that is why I just call it Half Life 2, same as Manny Pacman

Which game you played the most, are playing right now? Anybod hyped up for the godfather 2?

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            Damn dude the same way that you feel about the PS3 is the same way that I feel....

I dropped 500 on a bundle pack as my Christmas present....... I have played the PS3 no more than 20 hours..... It was so dissappointing... I was the first in line for Madden 09 on 360.... Well I played it on PS3 at my friends house because I wanted to get it for PS3... Dude the gameplay was so slow.... The graphics werent as clean and crisp.... I bout GTA4.. Hated it.... NBA 2K9 on PS3 over rated... Played Killzone at a friends house and was just so disappointed in the game.... i was actual;ly hoping I would like it so that I could buy it and play online with some friends.... Hell naw..... The controlls are way too sensitive... The aiming sucks... And I ABSOLUTELY HATE that you cant just hold a button down for zoom and steady aim... You have to click the right analog stick back in forth to switch.... I couldnt believe all the hype the game got and it wasnt even the good....

I would never trade my XBox360..... It is 10X better than PS#... and to Download **** on PS3 is so slow.... and you cant just talk to other people that when playing a game.....

I would pay 20 a month for live instead of playing free Playstation Network....
            i have both systems and the ps3 isnt that bad at all. the graphics ,I really cant see a big difference at all. the xbox is a cheaply made system, im on #7 now and the price of live and having to pay for everything on it is killing it. the ps3 doesnt have as many people as live does but i can always find quality comp. to be honest thats the only knock i have on it.

Comment

Our final contestants !!

Halo 3 + Map Pack

Ghost Town
              This map is a battle-scarred maze of narrow passages and dangerous ruins outside the once-prosperous city of Voi. Collapsed ceilings and shell-battered buildings provide both valuable cover and deadly traps, as catwalks and stairways take the fight from claustrophobic ground combat to dizzying rooftop battles. "Ghost Town" is a mid-sized map ideal for Team Slayer games and smaller objective types.

Ghost Town provides lots of broken cover.

Avalanche
              "Avalanche" is a tribute to "Sidewinder," a Halo®: Combat Evolved fan favorite. This massive, vehicle-oriented objective map adds a twist to its classic predecessor with all new interiors, dramatically reshaped exteriors, and brand new vehicle variants. Take a ride and admire the visual variety from the cockpit of the retuned Hornet.

Vehicle fiends will like the Avalanche map.

Blackout
              As its name suggests, "Blackout" is a remake of the Halo 2 classic "Lockout," a cold series of interconnected platforms and walkways. Where "Avalanche" was retuned, reworked and massaged into something both familiar and unfamiliar, "Blackout" is a remake in a pretty strict sense of the word.

Classic action on a remake of the classic map.
              600 MS Points

The symmetrical valley of Standoff, with its entrenched bases and fields of boulders is ideal for mid-sized objective and Slayer game types.

The vast, labyrinthine passages of the Rat's Nest bring something completely new to the multiplayer experience: an indoor vehicle paradise. Strongly influenced by the Campaign mode, this map is ideal for big team battles.

Foundry is the ultimate Forge map. Players can edit every single object in this voluminous industrial warehouse, placing stairways, walls, bridges, and tunnels to create an entirely new play space and build almost any kind of map imaginable.

How to Get the Map Pack
              To download the map pack, sign into Xbox LIVE on your Xbox 360 and then go to the Marketplace blade. Select "Game Store," then select "All Games." Scroll down to "Halo 3" (you can hold down the right trigger to scroll a page at a time) and select it. Finally, select the "Heroic Map Pack," then select "Confirm Download."

w/ six new maps !! I dont even think I downloaded the Heric map pack !!

Halo 3 is still averaging close to 900,000 unique players per day on Xbox LIVE, it routinely pushes over a million on weekends, and it's actually trending upwards.
              The average Halo 3 player session clocks in at roughly one hour per play.
              The Legendary Map Pack, released just about one year ago, still averages over five thousand downloads per day!
              Both the Heroic Map Pack and Cold Storage are holding strong at over 11,000 downloads per day.
              Halo 3 charted fifteenth overall in the NPD sales chart for February 2009, again, nearly twenty months out from our retail launch.
              You're closing in on Ten BILLION Covenant Campaign kills all told (just under 9.8 billion currently).
              Total Halo 3 Players Smashed by the Banhammer, for any reason, ever: 57,854.

Players rocking the New Hayabusa (aka Recon Armor): 452.
              MapsAssemblyAssembly was originally planned to be in the Heroic Map Pack, then in the Legendary Map Pack, but was replaced due to the fear that it wouldn't be finished on time. The map is set in a Covenant Scarab Factory. Some say it is similar to the two Halo 2 maps, Midship and Warlock. Assembly is fit for mid-sized Slayer and Team Slayer battles, and also supports objective gametypes, other gameplay details are indefinite. The map is symmetrical and only the second Covenant map designed for Halo 3 to date. If you look above, then a Covenant Scarab is being "assembled" directly above you, that is if you can stay alive that long to see it being created all the way.

OrbitalOrbital is set on the Quito Space Tether, a UNSC space elevator. It is the first map in Halo 3 (Campaign or Multi-player) to be set in outer space. Orbital is described as having two main U-shaped corridors overlapping each other and having some interesting switches that grant access to certain areas of the map. The first public image of Orbital was released on Bungie.net in late December.

SandboxSandbox is a tiered medium-large sized map, and is a crossover between the desert landscape of Sandtrap and the Forge flexibility of Foundry. Bungie stated that Sandbox will be "the ultimate Forge map". Many new Forge objects are added to give players more options to make their own custom-created maps including, but not limited to, a golf club that can be used as a gravity-hammer (it has a different crosshair icon), a golf ball, and a tin cup (golf hole). Bungie has also confirmed the tiered nature of the map. It is split into the "Sky Bubble", the ground, and the "Crypt." The Sky Bubble was designed so that Forge users could recreate maps akin to Guardian and Ascension since their is a grid only visible in Forge that will act as a death barrier, while the Crypt was added to create fully-enclosed arena maps using Grifball and similar gametypes. The ground was designed for vehicular maps more in the style of its larger brethren, Sandtrap. Every vehicle, weapon, and piece of equipment in Forge can be placed in the map.

Some stats on your user-created content:

Total Content Items Downloaded : 1,467,453,346.
              Total Uploaded: 70,699,248.
              Screenshots currently available on B.net: 70,157,911.
              Saved Films and Film Clips currently on B.net: 5,671,549 (for a total running time of 730,445,087 seconds).
              Game Variants currently available on B.net: 409,009.
              Map Variants currently available on B.net: 1,384,343.

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
                i have both systems and the ps3 isnt that bad at all. the graphics ,I really cant see a big difference at all. the xbox is a cheaply made system, im on #7 now and the price of live and having to pay for everything on it is killing it. the ps3 doesnt have as many people as live does but i can always find quality comp. to be honest thats the only knock i have on it.
                Down w/ PS3 !! That **** is just like a WII, left me gameless, for two to one year, and it cost me the most money.

Now I buy a 200 dollar Xbox
                50 dollar Xbox Live
                30 dollar warrently
                Halo 3 or another game 40 (halo) or other game (60)
                buy Xbox Live Marketplace points, depending on game 20-40-50 dollars
                for Map Packs, Themes, Wallpapers, avatars (is that enough)

Seriously, i've been waiting a long time for a killer PS3 game, and it never frigging came, turns out Resistance 2, sucked, compared to the first !

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
                  #7!!!????

You need to learn how to take care of your ****....

I have had 1 XBox for 5 years... Sold it... Got the Halo Edition.... NEVER EVER a problem....

It is alot more sturdy than a PS3... The controller and System for PS3 seem so fragile.....

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                    Down w/ PS3 !! That **** is just like a WII, left me gameless, for two to one year, and it cost me the most money.

Now I buy a 200 dollar Xbox
                    50 dollar Xbox Live
                    30 dollar warrently
                    Halo 3 or another game 40 (halo) or other game (60)
                    buy Xbox Live Marketplace points, depending on game 20-40-50 dollars
                    for Map Packs, Themes, Wallpapers, avatars (is that enough)

Seriously, i've been waiting a long time for a killer PS3 game, and it never frigging came, turns out Resistance 2, sucked, compared to the first !
                    You said it all for me..... I fell into the hype of all of these games... Got them and was so FREAKIN disappointed..... Really, there arent any good games on PS3.... I was mad when I played Killzone 2... I expected alot more...

But it was just another PS3 failure....

Lots and lots of hype.... for no reason.....

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 4, voted the best game of last year, oh...... sorry it's a PS3 exclusive

Comment

Working...
                      X