Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBOX360 games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol htown texan exposed himslef as talking out of his ass in regards to metal gear.....if anything #4 is the most "western-action" mgs has ever been.....play that **** in big boss mode without stealth and tell me theres no action, haha.....

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      I mean over all I have never played a GREAT game for PS3... Killzone2 came out, I was hyped..... But the gameplay is so so at best... Graphics are great... But they arent what makes a game..... The multioplayer is the same ****, nothing different no matter how man people... It is too repetitive....

Games like Halo, GOW2 have different types of playong... Sniper only, big weapons, massive 32 players.... It is way more fun than Killzone... yeah KZ looks better but it is no where near as fun as these other games....
      dude, the killzone multiplayer has all the standard features of the big fp's, theres virtually no difference with the other big ones(only the lack of co-op hinders the mp, but not much games have that either...)and theres ****ing bots, bots are fun as hell...if anything, only halo has some pretty unique rad modes....you can say that to your liking, other games execute gameplay better, but to say killzone's multiplayer is lacking is a lie....massive 32 players......uhm, resistance 2 has 64 multiplayer with virtually no lag(unlike say gears of lag 2)....

Comment

by the way, why do 360 fans keep bringing gears of war 2 up in fps talk?...

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
          Which one is better between the two TVs I posted? Iam getting one of those, the 52 inch has 50k contrast ratio and is 3d digital. The 46 inch is just 200 dollars less. Both over 2,000. 46 inch contrast is 3,000 but dymanic is 50k, and has screen refresh, and only 3d, but both have HD inputs to plug my xbox in to give video gamepay in full HD and are 1080p. Which is best for gaming?

My Avatar is the TV brand I want...
          I would say that the 46 is better because of the refresh time.... That is great....

There is only 1 TV that has better than 120, and it is 240 but is about 6g's....

There are others with 120 though....and you wont get any streaking

The sound leveler will be good since you are not running it on Surround Sound....

It always seems better to go with the bigger TV, but i believe the 46 has better stats for gaming.....

Comment

A lot of Ps3 exclusives like Resistence and Killzone are just average titles hyped up by fanboys.

Comment

I had 3 Xbox 360's..

I will get another one when I have time to play it.

I will mod it. I will not waste a cent on buying games for it like I did before.

Call Of Duty 6 will murk all.

That is all. The game is fun.. Its going to be COD4 MW expansion, but its still going to be the best FPS.

COD4 has sold 12 million copies. Enough said.

Comment

The only PS3 exclusive I want to play is Heavy Rain.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  I would say that the 46 is better because of the refresh time.... That is great....

There is only 1 TV that has better than 120, and it is 240 but is about 6g's....

There are others with 120 though....and you wont get any streaking

The sound leveler will be good since you are not running it on Surround Sound....

It always seems better to go with the bigger TV, but i believe the 46 has better stats for gaming.....
                  Thats the one I'm getting.

Games picking up
                  Halo 3 + Legendary map packs
                  Call of Juarez 2 May 28th
                  Fight Night Round 4 July 14th
                  Wolfenstein July 28 or 30th
                  Red Dead Redemption (Western Free Roam like GTA4 made by same creators)
                  Dead Rising 2
                  Dead Island (Far Cry 2 with Zombies !)

PS3
                  God of War 3?

I'm not even sure I can play Fight Night Round 4, if I like Call of juarez and wolfenstein, but I can shelf that game, and play whenever, Round 5 ain't coming anytime soon.
                  Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-27-2009, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Is Rainbow Six Vegas 2 still played on Xbox360?

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                      Is Rainbow Six Vegas 2 still played on Xbox360?
                      Yeah it is still pretty cool....

I play it every once in a while....

I am stuck on Madden 09....

Comment

Working...
                      X