No announcement yet.

XBOX360 games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
    Metal Gear Solid 4, voted the best game of last year, oh...... sorry it's a PS3 exclusive
    I bought the game, played it for 2 hours, still have it and never played that ***** again.....

No fun factor.... No re-play factor..... Just another game that gets over hyped to the fullest so that the PS3 can try to get more sales....

XBox360 > PS3......

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      I bought the game, played it for 2 hours, still have it and never played that ***** again.....

No fun factor.... No re-play factor..... Just another game that gets over hyped to the fullest so that the PS3 can try to get more sales....

XBox360 > PS3......
      If you haven't played ANY MGS, then that's why.

No fun factor? No re-play factor? Are you serious?

Ooh yea.. That's what you think when you only play it for 2 hours.

The game wasn't over hyped. The game had one of the best stories hands down.

People said the game was difficult.. It was probably difficult for you as well.

The game was Epic. Stop hating.

Both consoles are the same ****. 360 is cheaper. You get what you pay for.

Comment

Ya ni99a are anti PS3. Seriously. I can't conversate in these type of threads.

Ni99a said that Killzone 2 was overhyped.

That game is one of the best looking games on a console. My goodness! Resistance is one of the best Massive multiplayer online game. Never had any lag issues.

Ya people need to give respect where its due.

How can you tell someone to take care of a 360? When its meant to be played? People play systems more than others, and for the 360 it results in the RROD. I was on number 3 and gave up.

Im thinking of getting another 360, but im busy with school, I barley play PS3, and when I do its COD4.

Enough with the bashing of the PS3.. People only flame it because it costs more. Ya people **** on the system so much, that it hasn't even been broken in to its full potential. When that does happen.. I bet you will be ball licking Sony.

Comment

MGS was not game of the year, it finished 9th from 10. Fallout 3 was game of 2008.

Overall Game of the Year
          Fallout 3 (PC/360/PS3)
          Overall Top 10 Games of the Year
          1. Fallout 3 (PC/360/PS3)
          2. Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (PC)
          3. Left 4 Dead (PC/360)
          4. Gears of War 2 (360)
          5. LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
          6. Grand Theft Auto IV (PC/360/PS3)
          7. Rock Band 2 (360/PS3)
          8. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (PC)
          9. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
          10. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (NDS)

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
            If you haven't played ANY MGS, then that's why.

No fun factor? No re-play factor? Are you serious?

Ooh yea.. That's what you think when you only play it for 2 hours.

The game wasn't over hyped. The game had one of the best stories hands down.

People said the game was difficult.. It was probably difficult for you as well.

The game was Epic. Stop hating.

Both consoles are the same ****. 360 is cheaper. You get what you pay for.
            I have played Metal Gear games before... but this one was too slow.... The controls are whack....

I mean over all I have never played a GREAT game for PS3... Killzone2 came out, I was hyped..... But the gameplay is so so at best... Graphics are great... But they arent what makes a game..... The multioplayer is the same ****, nothing different no matter how man people... It is too repetitive....

Games like Halo, GOW2 have different types of playong... Sniper only, big weapons, massive 32 players.... It is way more fun than Killzone... yeah KZ looks better but it is no where near as fun as these other games....

Why would we hate on PS3 when I already have one?

It is a great media player, but as far as games.. it is no where near as fun as any of the 360 exclusives....

It is well known the PS3 is the lowest selling gaming system... And you know, even thoug they wont admit it, that they over hype alot of their games to create buzz for the console.....

360 > PS3 by FAR!!!

Comment

I have played Metal Gear games before... but this one was too slow.... The controls are whack....

I mean over all I have never played a GREAT game for PS3... Killzone2 came out, I was hyped..... But the gameplay is so so at best... Graphics are great... But they arent what makes a game..... The multioplayer is the same ****, nothing different no matter how man people... It is too repetitive....

Games like Halo, GOW2 have different types of playong... Sniper only, big weapons, massive 32 players.... It is way more fun than Killzone... yeah KZ looks better but it is no where near as fun as these other games....

Why would we hate on PS3 when I already have one?

It is a great media player, but as far as games.. it is no where near as fun as any of the 360 exclusives....

It is well known the PS3 is the lowest selling gaming system... And you know, even thoug they wont admit it, that they over hype alot of their games to create buzz for the console.....

360 > PS3 by FAR!!!
              Then you aren't a Metal Gear Fan. MGS is all about stealth.. Remember? No you don't. You want some Gears of War action.

Halo is ok, but its done. COD has taken over.

Killzone 2 is the same multiplayer like any other FPS.. So why say its repetitive? Its the same ****! You can't say Killzone 2 is wack because of its repetitive ways.

PS3 doesn't sell because it is by far the more superior when it comes to hardware. Ofcourse everyone is going to buy a 360. Look at the Wii.. Its cheap! PS3, you get what you pay for.

So enough with the PS3 not selling. I know it doesn't, but you get what you pay for. Also when you buy a 360 you must purchase a WIFI adapter.. WTF. That **** got me tight. That comes intergrated with the PS3, which I find very good. Out of both systems, PS3 is better IMO. The controls as well.

360 sells more because it has been out for a year more and its cheaper. Enough said.. If you can't seem to notice that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also for MGS for being number 9 as game of the year I find kind crappy.

Fallout 3 was overated and buggy as ****. Little Big Planet is ok, but gets wack.. No story behind it. MGS was the full package.

Also... COD6 MW2 will **** on every game this year. Once that game comes out that's it. All the other companies should shut down.

Bye bye Killzone 2, Halo, Gears of War, Fable, Resistance.... All that ****.. Done.

Call Of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 is going to **** on every title.

Comment

Well undefeated, I'am a die hard Return to Castle Wolfenstein fan. And I doubt Modern Warfare can fuk with that game, but its not largely popular due to being Arcadeish, but thats what games are, I get bored of these realistic games, if I wanted something so fuking realistic I'd join the Army.

Its good, but sometimes, Arcade games are good too, you should differently try it out.

MSG, only game and Resistance 2. After waiting a centry for a good game, on a normal basis, Xbox pops out great games. You should get an Xbox and buy Wolfenstein, plus COD will be better on Xbox.

I'm keeping my PS3, for there exclusives coming out next century....

What do you think of buying a TV? (all of you)
                52" Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
                Comb Filter 3D digital
                PiP
                no Sound Leveler
                Channel Labeling YES
                N/A screen refresh

or

46" Contrast Ratio 3,000:1 (50,000:1 dynamic)
                3D
                No PIP
                Sound Leveler YES
                Channel Labeling NO
                120Hz screen refresh
                Watts/Channel 10
                Speakers 2
                Simulated Surround Yes

Which one, you guys rather have for video games?

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  Then you aren't a Metal Gear Fan. MGS is all about stealth.. Remember? No you don't. You want some Gears of War action.

Halo is ok, but its done. COD has taken over.

Killzone 2 is the same multiplayer like any other FPS.. So why say its repetitive? Its the same ****! You can't say Killzone 2 is wack because of its repetitive ways.

PS3 doesn't sell because it is by far the more superior when it comes to hardware. Ofcourse everyone is going to buy a 360. Look at the Wii.. Its cheap! PS3, you get what you pay for.

So enough with the PS3 not selling. I know it doesn't, but you get what you pay for. Also when you buy a 360 you must purchase a WIFI adapter.. WTF. That **** got me tight. That comes intergrated with the PS3, which I find very good. Out of both systems, PS3 is better IMO. The controls as well.

360 sells more because it has been out for a year more and its cheaper. Enough said.. If you can't seem to notice that, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also for MGS for being number 9 as game of the year I find kind crappy.

Fallout 3 was overated and buggy as ****. Little Big Planet is ok, but gets wack.. No story behind it. MGS was the full package.

Also... COD6 MW2 will **** on every game this year. Once that game comes out that's it. All the other companies should shut down.

Bye bye Killzone 2, Halo, Gears of War, Fable, Resistance.... All that ****.. Done.

Call Of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 is going to **** on every title.
                  COD is over rated to me.... I hate that you can not hide behind items and then pop out and shoot... No blind shots over the item....

It is just straight and that is it....

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                    Well undefeated, I'am a die hard Return to Castle Wolfenstein fan. And I doubt Modern Warfare can fuk with that game, but its not largely popular due to being Arcadeish, but thats what games are, I get bored of these realistic games, if I wanted something so fuking realistic I'd join the Army.

Its good, but sometimes, Arcade games are good too, you should differently try it out.

MSG, only game and Resistance 2. After waiting a centry for a good game, on a normal basis, Xbox pops out great games. You should get an Xbox and buy Wolfenstein, plus COD will be better on Xbox.

I'm keeping my PS3, for there exclusives coming out next century....

What do you think of buying a TV? (all of you)
                    52" Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
                    Comb Filter 3D digital
                    PiP
                    no Sound Leveler
                    Channel Labeling YES
                    N/A screen refresh

or

46" Contrast Ratio 3,000:1 (50,000:1 dynamic)
                    3D
                    No PIP
                    Sound Leveler YES
                    Channel Labeling NO
                    120Hz screen refresh
                    Watts/Channel 10
                    Speakers 2
                    Simulated Surround Yes

Which one, you guys rather have for video games?
                    Seriously if you are going to play games get an LCD (Expensive) or a DLP....

Make sure that it is Samsung... Stay away from Panasonic and LG.... Those are the worst....

Comment

Seriously if you are going to play games get an LCD (Expensive) or a DLP....

Make sure that it is Samsung... Stay away from Panasonic and LG.... Those are the worst....
                      Which one is better between the two TVs I posted? Iam getting one of those, the 52 inch has 50k contrast ratio and is 3d digital. The 46 inch is just 200 dollars less. Both over 2,000. 46 inch contrast is 3,000 but dymanic is 50k, and has screen refresh, and only 3d, but both have HD inputs to plug my xbox in to give video gamepay in full HD and are 1080p. Which is best for gaming?

My Avatar is the TV brand I want...

Comment

Working...
                      X