No announcement yet.

XBOX360 games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX360 games

Which game should I get next month when I buy a 360, any advice on thngs to buy? Is 30 dollars enough to buy a set of themes, wallpapers, avatars.

Games interested in
    Call of Duty
    Gears of War 2
    Hawx
    Half Life 2
    Left 4 Dead
    Ninja Gaiden 2
    Fable 2

ect.

If you're gonna get a 360.. Mod it. I had it when if first came out and failed me 3 times.. I might get another one since its so cheap, but I barley play my PS3, but if you're gonna get a 360... Mod it.

Save money..

COD, HAWX and Half Life AKA Orange Box are for the PS3, aswell.

I have the Orange Box for PS3. I don't play it.. I'll sell that **** for 20$

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
      If you're gonna get a 360.. Mod it. I had it when if first came out and failed me 3 times.. I might get another one since its so cheap, but I barley play my PS3, but if you're gonna get a 360... Mod it.

Save money..

COD, HAWX and Half Life AKA Orange Box are for the PS3, aswell.

I have the Orange Box for PS3. I don't play it.. I'll sell that **** for 20$
      What you mean mod it?

I know when I use to have an Xbox360, I enjoyed every game I bought.

I know with my PS3, I hated every game I bought, and Killzone 2 is not that great.

PS. You do very well in Killzone 2, are you in the top 5 % or something?

I tried PS3 for more than a year, and I can honestly say it sucks, but I'ma keep it, because just like I do Nintendo, I have faith that God of War or another game will be good.

I just need a game for two months. Until Call of Juarez comes out.

I'ma buy a warrently, a 12 month subscribtion to Xbox Live, 30 bucks of gamer points, and maybe a game.

Comment

Ninja Gaiden 2 is alright, but the gameplay can get repetative and it's a bit of a button masher.

Orange Box is good, although if you haven't played Half Life before you might want to check out a demo or something. I think it's a great series, but if you're looking for a COD or Killzone type of FPS then it might not be your kind of thing. Portal is great, and Team Fortress 2 is pretty fun.

Left 4 Dead is good, although I got bored of it after a week or so. I might go back to it sometime but I haven't played it for a while.

There are a load of cheap 360 games now, so you might want to pick up a few of those instead of getting one new game that you might not like.

Comment

All the games you listed are preety damn good but I had the most fun with Gears 2, although half like orange box is one of the best deals on the market you get quite a few games. as for modding your 360 don't do it as you can't play online.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
            Which game should I get next month when I buy a 360, any advice on thngs to buy? Is 30 dollars enough to buy a set of themes, wallpapers, avatars.

Games interested in
            Call of Duty
            Gears of War 2
            Hawx
            Half Life 2
            Left 4 Dead
            Ninja Gaiden 2
            Fable 2

ect.
            Bioshock

IMO,the best game this gen,it has the most amazing story,moments that will make ur jaw drop

Comment

Get: Fallout 3
              GOW 1&2
              Bioshock
              GTA4

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                What you mean mod it?

I know when I use to have an Xbox360, I enjoyed every game I bought.

I know with my PS3, I hated every game I bought, and Killzone 2 is not that great.

PS. You do very well in Killzone 2, are you in the top 5 % or something?

I tried PS3 for more than a year, and I can honestly say it sucks, but I'ma keep it, because just like I do Nintendo, I have faith that God of War or another game will be good.

I just need a game for two months. Until Call of Juarez comes out.

I'ma buy a warrently, a 12 month subscribtion to Xbox Live, 30 bucks of gamer points, and maybe a game.

Damn dude the same way that you feel about the PS3 is the same way that I feel....

I dropped 500 on a bundle pack as my Christmas present....... I have played the PS3 no more than 20 hours..... It was so dissappointing... I was the first in line for Madden 09 on 360.... Well I played it on PS3 at my friends house because I wanted to get it for PS3... Dude the gameplay was so slow.... The graphics werent as clean and crisp.... I bout GTA4.. Hated it.... NBA 2K9 on PS3 over rated... Played Killzone at a friends house and was just so disappointed in the game.... i was actual;ly hoping I would like it so that I could buy it and play online with some friends.... Hell naw..... The controlls are way too sensitive... The aiming sucks... And I ABSOLUTELY HATE that you cant just hold a button down for zoom and steady aim... You have to click the right analog stick back in forth to switch.... I couldnt believe all the hype the game got and it wasnt even the good....

I would never trade my XBox360..... It is 10X better than PS#... and to Download **** on PS3 is so slow.... and you cant just talk to other people that when playing a game.....

I would pay 20 a month for live instead of playing free Playstation Network....

Comment

Beat Bioshock(when I had an Xbox one year ago) and had GTA4
                  you can see my achivements here
                  http://profile.mygamercard.net/FADEMASTERZ

so from you guys

updated list
                  Call of Duty
                  Gears of War 2
                  Half Life 2
                  Left 4 Dead
                  Fable 2

any other games left out? What are all you playing?

get the new Xbox Magazine. WOLFENSTEIN , another cover, KILLZONE 2 KILLER

Comment

Or should I just get Halo 3 and the new 5 maps LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X