Collapse
No announcement yet.

what your amature record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anything nate you seemed like a pirck for jumping down his throat. as NJ said, he just stated theres no such thing as a TKO. You didnt have to be so defensive about it.

Comment

Why are people arguing about 3 letters?

TKO, RSC - Same difference. You get the basic idea? The ****ing fight was stopped. Do you need to know more? nope.

Comment

tell ya 1 thing i,ll make sure my next vid defo gets recorded and it will be getting posted on hear for all to see.
        just so i dont get people acusing me of lieing about boxing amature

and why the hell would i lie about that any way.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk
          See, if you actually fought amateur as you say you do, you would know that when the ref stops the fight, it's called an RSC (Referee Stops Contest).

TKO is a term from professional boxing.
          what are you talking about? that RSC stuff is only in britian amaetur boxing not in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaro
            what are you talking about? that RSC stuff is only in britian amaetur boxing not in the states.
            It's AIBA rules. USA Boxing is under AIBA rules. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk
              It's AIBA rules. USA Boxing is under AIBA rules. Plain and simple.
              maybe the guy meant RSC but said TKO.

he got three fights. even i trained in boxing for about 3 month i didnt know the RSC stuff intell now. Maybe even if a played in and won a title i wouldnt know it

anywhy he got some vids to prove it

Comment

Working...
              X