No announcement yet.

what your amature record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatton Hitman
    4-0-0 2KOs very proud of that only 14 so i cant wait for my next fight september 9th
    well done m8 i think my next fight is occtber 30th but cant be sure i think it a scottish region i,ll probbly need to have bout 3 fights in that to win it but i think i have improved dramaticlly since my second fight my 3rd wasnt as satasfieing but a ko what else do i want lol al keep you updated

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Dogg
      well done m8 i think my next fight is occtber 30th but cant be sure i think it a scottish region i,ll probbly need to have bout 3 fights in that to win it but i think i have improved dramaticlly since my second fight my 3rd wasnt as satasfieing but a ko what else do i want lol al keep you updated
      very nice mate good luck in your next fight. i have improved just not to the speed i would like to be improving though but im winnin so i cant complain

Comment

Originally posted by Hatton Hitman
        very nice mate good luck in your next fight. i have improved just not to the speed i would like to be improving though but im winnin so i cant complain
        good luck to you aswel m8 in your next fight

Comment

1ref stoped fight in the second because he was turning his back on me and all sorts lol i just kept conecting with all my power shots mostly right hooks so the stepped in and called it a tko
          2 second round again floored him as the stupid **** walked right in to a left uppercut dont ask why i was throuing a uppercut on the out side he got up at 5 and apeard to be fine but a just managed to cach him with the first punch i threw from when he had got up and he he the deck again the ref diddnt even bother to count just said it over
          3 and this was only a couple days ago i was fighting the guy was far too tall for me so i was lucky he was 4points ahead but the hole fight he had been protekting his right side after a the 1st round a cought him with a swinging left hook and in the 3rd wich was the last round i hit him with my full forse right again wich he couldnt get up from.

hopfully more to come but i hear im eather lucky or a powerhouse lol because all my m8,s have been telling me the guys havnt look hurt before they go down i have to much adrenaline running through me to notice but also i hear its almost impossable to stay unbeatin in amatures . we,ll see i won the eastern districs so now im in the scottish and hopfully i,ll make it to the brittish
          There's no such thing as a TKO in amateur boxing.

Comment

Id never guess everyone on this forum is undefeated ....

but my record is 2-0 (1 KO). Both fights were easy as hell for me. I get such good sparring, both fights were easier than some of my sparring matches. I want to fight some good people to test my skills. And im fighting next Saturday. Im 16 years old and fight at 132 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk
              There's no such thing as a TKO in amateur boxing.
              you,v probly never had a fight in your life m8 if a ref stops fight its a tecknical knock out thats what happend therfore tko.simple as that

Comment

you,v probly never had a fight in your life m8 if a ref stops fight its a tecknical knock out thats what happend therfore tko.simple as that
                See, if you actually fought amateur as you say you do, you would know that when the ref stops the fight, it's called an RSC (Referee Stops Contest).

TKO is a term from professional boxing.

Comment

OWNED......

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk
                    See, if you actually fought amateur as you say you do, you would know that when the ref stops the fight, it's called an RSC (Referee Stops Contest).

TKO is a term from professional boxing.
                    yea that is true and i do fight amature but you were just being a pric saying theres no tko,s in amature wen rsc and tko are along the same lines anyway

***et.

Comment

How was he a prick? He just said there's no such thing as TKO in amateur boxing.

"There's no such thing as a TKO in amateur boxing."

Damn, he sounds like a really huge prick for saying that

Comment

Working...
                      X