No announcement yet.

what your amature record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NJFighter91
    How was he a prick? He just said there's no such thing as TKO in amateur boxing.

"There's no such thing as a TKO in amateur boxing."

Damn, he sounds like a really huge prick for saying that
    man the guy is 34 year old he must be jelous he had his chance and let it slip so he can stop being a peedo and talking to teenage boys over the internet lol

Comment

For having his chance and letting it slip, I can't comment on because I don't know...but he sure is hell of a trainer and gives a ****load of good advice.

Comment

For having his chance and letting it slip, I can't comment on because I don't know...but he sure is hell of a trainer and gives a ****load of good advice.
        well lets face it if had been a decent fighter do u realy think he would be sitting on the internet argueing with people?

Comment

I'm not gonna argue for him...so just wait till he comes on.

Comment

I'm not gonna argue for him...so just wait till he comes on.
            u do that son

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Dogg
              well lets face it if had been a decent fighter do u realy think he would be sitting on the internet argueing with people?
              Decent fighters can't be on the internet? The ironic thing is, that YOU'RE the one who apparently feels they can't, yet you're the one making a thread about your amateur TKO victories.

Usually I come to this forum to give people good advice, since there's little else but teenagers with little to no fighting experience talking a lot bigger than they should. This could be a good board, but for it to work, there has to be older people with experience and expertise to guide it in the right direction. Rockin' and John Scully used to frequent this board, but not so much anymore. They were both pro's, and more than decent fighters.

I had 88 fights over the course 18 years. Yeah, I definitely think I screwed up my chances by not being serious enough when I was young. So what? Now I try to pass the experience I do have on to younger kids, and I'm fully content with that. In fact, I love training fighters so much, I wish that alone paid my bills because I don't want to do anything else.

The reason I made that comment to you, was that it's real easy to sit there and talk about KO's and TKO's. When you say TKO it sounds fishy to me, like you don't know what you're talking about. IF you HAD won that fight by RSC, then you would have simply said, "yeah, you know RSC."

Anyway, I doubt that you're on the level here, but of course you can clear that up by posting the video of your TKO.

Comment

I know Rockin' but John Scully must've been here before I joined.

Comment

I think he even had a world title shot against Henry Maske. Good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Dogg
                    u do that son
                    Son????? thats funny OOOOOKKKAAAAAAYYYYY

Comment

Damn...

Stupid, ignorant, hard headed teens saying stupid stuff...

Well, I'm a teen, but I'm not ignorant and hard headed

Comment

Working...
                      X