Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss going to the boxing gym, still closed today since March... what a wasted year!

Comment

such a scam, has made me not trust the government. The one thing good trump did was out all the scammy politically biased companies. Google is heavily filtering our search results, our phones are sending us info they want us to see and blocking things they don't. Where living in a prison cell and can't see the bars. Nothing has really changed in the past 100 years I suppose.

Covid is just like any other fear based narrative, you don't think logically with it because you are so scared. it's like religion, you aren't sure hell even exists, but better safe than sorry, go to church, pray and confess your sins - donate to the church. Top that off with public pressure and the human need to gather sanity from public approval and you got yourself effectively brain washed. Of course everyone's got some story about someone who almost died from covid, but non of us have any real solid hard factual evidence - besides those that want to believe it. I mean at least in Canada.

I'll tell you this, I've worked in the "epicentre" of the outbreak in Toronto for over a year on the busiest street in the city - and I don't know anyone who's died from covid. Testing positive and shaking it off in 2 weeks with little no symptoms is just a flu. Dying in an old age home with covid is still just a flu. Influenza does that. Everyone acts like Torontonians are stupid on the news, but in fact you would HAVE to be an absolute 1984 indoctrinated imbicile to lap up what the media is selling you. They have destroyed the entire economy with shut downs. How is this a pandemic? I don't know anyone who died or even came close to dying personally. Every other Pandemic in history had some sort of visual library people could draw from, not this one I guess - just numbers on the TV/media. You wouldn't have to shut us down if people were actually getting ****ed up from covid, everyone would run away or hide inside on their own free will.

I miss boxing!
      Last edited by them_apples; 11-30-2020, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Gym's are open. You can't expect fighters to give a crap about this stuff. .0001% chance of dying, when in boxing you're taking multiple head shots.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfor10yrs View Post
          Gym's are open. You can't expect fighters to give a crap about this stuff. .0001% chance of dying, when in boxing you're taking multiple head shots.
          Agreed. People are fighting just to get their way through the gym doors.

Comment

Currently working out at home...

Comment

Our gyms are finally open, its been a month actually. Around 80% have closed and the rest are slowly going back to operating. Still scary that's why I don't do mitts or spar, I just work on the bags with a facemask... The young ones? Man, those guys dont give a fk. All out intense mitts, sparring, yelling and all

Comment

None of the gyms in my country are open, and I haven't sparred or done any padwork since feb 2019

Comment

Working...
                X