No announcement yet.

Sarms ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It doesn’t apply to me because I’m not an old man at that age yet. But it might apply when the time comes, I’m working on it and hoping to still be healthy and vigorous when I get there. Cleanly and naturally.

But it’s never going to apply to you, is it, shriveled nuts? Thanks to your lifestyle choices.
    I luckily haven’t suffered badly with testicular atrophy so that doesn’t really apply here.

Again it’s totally irrelevant to the point, low test at an advanced age is not only not an issue but it’s almost always inevitable. PED use or not.

It’s as simple as that. You’d know that if you weren’t a totally clueless fatty

So no, back the point you originally responded to I have had no real issues in 30+ years using PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I luckily haven’t suffered badly with testicular atrophy so that doesn’t really apply here.

Again it’s totally irrelevant to the point, low test at an advanced age is not only not an issue but it’s almost always inevitable. PED use or not.

It’s as simple as that. You’d know that if you weren’t a totally clueless fatty

So no, back the point you originally responded to I have had no real issues in 30+ years using PEDs.
      No other issue other than your testosterone levels being through the ground, you mean?

CubanGuyNYC was curious about TRT and asking you questions about it in that other thread. He said he is still very virile and works out hard and is almost 60…so the whole time I kept thinking why are you even asking Dan for advice? His test levels are completely shot without artificial assistance. Just keep doing what you’re doing.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-02-2024, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

No other issue other than your testosterone levels being through the ground, you mean?

CubanGuyNYC was curious about TRT and asking you questions about in that other thread. He said he is still very virile and works out hard and is almost 60â¦so the whole time I kept thinking why are you even asking Dan for advice? His test levels are completely shot without artificial assistance. Just keep doing what youâre doing.
        My test levels being on the relatviely low side, yeah. Which is normal for most men. Some lower than others some higher than others. Mine is lower than most men but with a TRT dose it is higher than most at my age which is great.

Who is Cuban supposed to ask? You? Some clueless fat moron in his moms basement

He came to me because I am an expert in this field with over 40 years of experience, working with top level athletes all the way down to your average male. Thats why.

He enquired about TRT with me, I told him first and foremost get your bloods done and see where you are at across the board, then, if you, with secondary advice from your doctor, think TRT is a good idea then yes it is a total no brainer. Yo would be an idiot not to explore that.

I would give anyone who is advanced in age that advice, get bloods done, access your data, and go from there. TRT is amazing and I would recommend anyone to do it where it is necessary , which is most men when they reach that age.

You are clueless. I have spoken with some clueless idiots on this topic in my life but you are far and beyond the worst.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-02-2024, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X