Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have peanuts for brains and your so childish, I'm tired of talking to you, you sound like your 16/17

If your just a teenager I ****ed up even entertaining this conversation.

The way you formulate thoughts for a debate, is beneath me. I've argued with guys way smarter, versatile, and experienced in boxing.

What you call mistakes is pure classical boxing and you disrespecting it just makes me want to Outbox your ***** ass. Or have you outfoxed since Boxing is by weight class.

I've gotten the nose on my Boxing by real Pro Trainers and Fighters. I also already know I can box and anybody who calls me anything less then slick Boxer

Doesn't know **** about Boxing

Of course it matters I'm Black, all those amatuer rules are to hold back black boxers, so you can have some success.

I'm done with you. Your conversation and arguement is too weak.

If anybody Boxes this predictable 3 round boxer....get your jab sharp to hold him at bay and be ready to release uppercuts and check hooks.Stay ready to step back and release every Time he do his up down, lunge in ****, step back check hook him, or step back and uppercut him, then go back to the jab.

That's what u do to get this chump to stay his privileged disrespectful ass at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
      You have peanuts for brains and your so childish, I'm tired of talking to you, you sound like your 16/17

The way you formulate thoughts for a debate, is beneath me. I've argued with guys way smarter, versatile, and experienced in boxing.

What you call mistakes is pure classical boxing and you disrespecting it just makes me want to Outbox your ***** ass. Or have you outfoxed since Boxing is by weight class.

I've gotten the nose on my Boxing by real Pro Trainers and Fighters. I also already know I can box and anybody who calls me anything less then slick Boxer

Of course it matters I'm Black, all those amatuer rules are to hold back black boxers, so you can have some success.

If anybody Boxes this predictable 3 round boxer....get your jab sharp to hold him at bay and be ready to release uppercuts and check hooks.Stay ready to step back and release every Time he do his up down, lunge in ****, step back check hook him, or step back and uppercut him, then go back to the jab.

That's what u do to get this chump to stay his privileged disrespectful ass at home.
      You'll spout off whatever you like. No fights yet you want to make people pay for your no fight experience.

Let's see you against a sparring partner not dragged in off of the streets and promised a meal. Against a sparring partner who actually knows the art.

I doubt we will see any of that.

Your whole thing of being 'smooth' while landing 0 punches will not win you fights. And posing in front of guys who don't know nothin' will just leave you vulnerable once you do get into the ring with somebody who knows how to fight.

Dude, you are a beginner and you want people to pay you for your knowledge of the art? Get some REAL experience and maybe you could make some money with your over confident a$$. 'Til then you are nothing but a con man.........Rockin'

Comment

• Yout the con, you have mo ****ing footage.

Your doing what all racist white men do, downplaying black talent and blatantly lying. Calling people bums because we black, but really your just using your imagination. You dont know these people, I barely know these guys.ill tell you this 1. They have fights and Tournament fights online.

2.One guy is An Amateur with 5 fights and his coach is a matchmaker with USA Boxing

C . The clip with the small guy, has promoters, trevor Berbicks trainer, and one if Samuel Peter's trainers was on the Apron saying whatever he was saying.

Your Sparring partners dont parry, dont bob n weave, dont shoulder roll, and they are fat and out of physical condition.

Your a Geek, gtfoh

Comment

• This is for you and your fat ass donut eating Camp

Do it like this to lose weight *****
          https://youtu.be/Bni5fqYU_tg

You fat sloppy lunging in dip****. You dont even have footage w your disrespect.
          https://youtu.be/oVRDbaJCfUE

What type of idiot doesn't film their Training, an insecure lazy ass privileged kid, who's scared somebody will watch and have him figured out

Jab, step back counter uppercut, and step back with a check hook
          ...somebody please catch this guy lunging in

Comment

What type of idiot doesn't film their Training, an insecure lazy ass privileged kid, who's scared somebody will watch and have him figured out

Jab, step back counter uppercut, and step back with a check hook
            ...somebody please catch this guy lunging in
            So what do you do as I feint you out of position while jamming my jab in to your nose and then sticking one in your belly as well?

Check hook, is that the latest boxing lingo craze going around? You must know the game if you use the word 'check hook'. You must know.......Rockin'

Comment

Yout the con, you have mo ****ing footage.

Your doing what all racist white men do, downplaying black talent and blatantly lying. Calling people bums because we black, but really your just using your imagination. You dont know these people, I barely know these guys.ill tell you this 1. They have fights and Tournament fights online.

2.One guy is An Amateur with 5 fights and his coach is a matchmaker with USA Boxing

C . The clip with the small guy, has promoters, trevor Berbicks trainer, and one if Samuel Peter's trainers was on the Apron saying whatever he was saying.

Your Sparring partners dont parry, dont bob n weave, dont shoulder roll, and they are fat and out of physical condition.

Your a Geek, gtfoh
              Like I care whether you are black or white? Either you can fight or you can't. I have more wins over blacks than I have loses against blacks in my boxing history, since you brought it up. When you finally get a fight than you may be able to say the same.

A matchmaker in involved with USA Boxing? While the USA Boxing organization is a good one, how does that in anyway show that he is knowledgable about boxing? I was a USA Boxing referee/judge working the bouts, the kind that he put together. Big deal.

So James Toney, Bronco Mccart, Tarrick Salmaci, Anthoney Jones, Gary Stretch and Dennis Andreas dont parry, dont bob n weave, dont shoulder roll, and they are fat and out of physical condition? I don't think so........Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 09-10-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• You got a lot of passion Bobandweave no one can deny that. I also agree that the African American style of
                Boxing is most effective. I am talking historically black fighters on average got paid less than white fighters and so they had to fight way more often and needed a more defensive style to
                Survive. In North America when we talk about a traditional pure boxer style it was a style developed by black Americans.

But that being said BoB boxing is all
                About accomplishments. It’s a know fact that Rockin has a ton of accomplishments and it demands respect. But you have potential and a lot anger clearly that can be a recipe for a really good young fighter.

Comment

You have peanuts for brains and your so childish, I'm tired of talking to you, you sound like your 16/17

yeah i'm bad at debating, literally didn't go out of my way to compete and wins debates, like literal debates on the debating team, but no i should listen to the guy that can't box and can barely read, while he debates boxing.

You keep calling it classical boxing, what boxer does exactly what you do, provide the clips.

The 'pros' probably thought you were some autistic kid from the make a wish foundation and felt bad.

Name one rule that's made to hold black people back, one, just one, go ahead and name one.

Name one

NAME ONE

oh wait you can't cause it doesn't exist.

You keep saying i'm privileged when i'm not, but i forgot according to your racist azz every white guy grew up with money.

Comment

Yout the con, you have mo ****ing footage.

Your a Geek, gtfoh
                    no he's calling you a bum because you've never had a fight and can barely throw a real jab

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky86 View Post
                      You got a lot of passion Bobandweave no one can deny that. I also agree that the African American style of
                      Boxing is most effective. I am talking historically black fighters on average got paid less than white fighters and so they had to fight way more often and needed a more defensive style to
                      Survive. In North America when we talk about a traditional pure boxer style it was a style developed by black Americans.

But that being said BoB boxing is all
                      About accomplishments. It’s a know fact that Rockin has a ton of accomplishments and it demands respect. But you have potential and a lot anger clearly that can be a recipe for a really good young fighter.

I appreciate the statement. I'm not knocking his accomplishments, I'm knocking his ugly ass style of Boxing, and his lack of footage, his choice of out of shape unversatile Sparring partners

Hes disrespectful, no mercy. Arturo Gatti has accomplishments, great fighter but not a great boxer.

This guy can accomplish whatever he wants his style of lunging in will always be predictable. Anybody with a Boxing I.Q can see a step back uppercut would be his knightmare.

He come in how Cotto use to when Zab caught him,

He got all if Cotto and Sawn porter flaws put together. His Training footage is inconsistent and lazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X