• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
    https://youtu.be/L1wSpkg3wV
    Real Men Sparring
    Video unavailable........Rockin'

Comment

If you think in real life you could smack me outside of a ring and and still be breathing, you'd be in for a shocker.

I keep it to Boxing talk, u coming with extra ****. Just shows you have peanuts for brains
      You gotta pay some dues to the sport before exploiting
      the sport.......Rockin'

Comment

You dont make the rules to the sport. Wheres your speedbag and double end work? Or you skip those?

Comment

https://youtu.be/L1wSpkg3wVE

Comment

Have you ever landed a blow in these 'viscous' sparring sessions. I see one guy who doesn't really have a feel for it and then I see another guy trying really hard to look like he knows wtf is goin' on. Pure bull sheet is all that I saw. If you tried that bullsheet at my gym you would have left crying with your ego deeply bruised, even by our amateurs.........Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 09-09-2020, 08:52 PM.

Comment

man I'm black
              I heard one opponent, as I was weighing in, tell his friend that no white boy could beat him. Oh yeah? I thrashed him hard in the first round.
              This was a Team Michigan vs Team Sugar Ray Leonard, Fight Night production at the Palace and he lost after numerous 8 counts and actually going down once. (the ref called it a slip, but he was funked up)

So you're black and I'm white, does that mean that you already have me beat or something?..........Rockin'

Comment

It means what you eat dont make me ****.

We're different,our bodies, thought process, movements, rhythm, thought process.....your way isnt my way

As far as have you beat, your style is simple and can be easily timed. It's not impressive Boxing, it's high energy Boxing. You'd have to be able to carry that style through 12 rounds. Your fighting with a bad style, you'll burn yourself out before your opponent has to.

It's always obvious your coming to land hooks and uppercuts, you have a non existent ineffective jab....so your huckleberry is simple....jab, check hooks, counter uppercuts, and step back. Somebody who can step back and counter will Outbox you over and over

Your so.immature and ****** its ridiculous...I'm gonna quote your ****** ass

"I can see one guy is trying g really hard to act like he knows what hes doing"

What a ****** assumption. You just another dumb boxer.

Your Sparring partners look like they diet on soda and donuts. These guys you Sparring dont even parry.

Guys I spar,slip, parry, some use footwork, they jab. My Sparring partners are better then yours

Comment

You a joke, post up your bull**** footage. Your a nobody, no one knows who the **** you are. You prob fought career losers.

Nobody is scared of your Ima pro ****.Your another bull**** Boxer, pro or not, your style cant **** with mine

This is real life not a tv show. And in Boxing you'll get your ass whooped by whoever has better skills.

Fame means nothing . You out drinking, doing drugs, and come to the ring with sloppy technique you'll get out boxed.

I post footage, you post talk. You a soap opera Boxer, one if them fool with a 8-13- 6 type of record.

Nobody who trains fears that. I know gym **** that will never make it who would Outbox you
                  why do you keep going on about sloppy technique, you have some of the worst i've ever seen.

Comment

That's not a mistake and I'm looking right at you when I make you miss.

The way your calling it is wrong, and the Boxing styles that you people do is produced by people w dont box.

Privileged kids that make every aspect of the Black American style illegal so their children can compete in Amatuers.

Nobody is gonna tell me a move that I got from Pernell Whitaker is illegal, get the **** out of here, man I'm black

I dont box like you white boys, I box the slick black k way. If you cant respect it **** you, already post footage.

Where's your speed bag and double end bag work?

Show Sparring against guys who can atleast parry.

Your Pretenders.
                    it is a mistake you just don't know it cause you don't know about boxing. You keep going on about styles, name one boxer with your 'style'.

what is the African american style? Oh wait it's not a thing. What move are you referring to, no one cares if your black, being black doesn't make you a good boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
                      It means what you eat dont make me ****.

We're different,our bodies, thought process, movements, rhythm, thought process.....your way isnt my way

As far as have you beat, your style is simple and can be easily timed. It's not impressive Boxing, it's high energy Boxing. You'd have to be able to carry that style through 12 rounds. Your fighting with a bad style, you'll burn yourself out before your opponent has to.

It's always obvious your coming to land hooks and uppercuts, you have a non existent ineffective jab....so your huckleberry is simple....jab, check hooks, counter uppercuts, and step back. Somebody who can step back and counter will Outbox you over and over

Your so.immature and ****** its ridiculous...I'm gonna quote your ****** ass

"I can see one guy is trying g really hard to act like he knows what hes doing"

What a ****** assumption. You just another dumb boxer.

Your Sparring partners look like they diet on soda and donuts. These guys you Sparring dont even parry.

Guys I spar,slip, parry, some use footwork, they jab. My Sparring partners are better then yours
                      You keep talking about my sparring partners, yours don't even know what a jab is, it's clear you got some bum off the street with no boxing experience and asked to spar, your one step off from being the next charlie z.

12 rounds? I'm not a pro, fights are 3 rounds, and when i am pro i certainly don't plan to let fights go the distance. You keep saying i don't have a jab, yet somehow i landed more jabs in that one highlight video where jabs were excluded cause they don't look cool, then all your sparring put together.

Bro the guys you spar either can't throw a proper jab or take it easier on you then i would sparring a 2 year old kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X