No announcement yet.

Boxing Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
    I appreciate the statement. I'm not knocking his accomplishments, I'm knocking his ugly ass style of Boxing, and his lack of footage, his choice of out of shape unversatile Sparring partners

Hes disrespectful, no mercy. Arturo Gatti has accomplishments, great fighter but not a great boxer.

This guy can accomplish whatever he wants his style of lunging in will always be predictable. Anybody with a Boxing I.Q can see a step back uppercut would be his knightmare.

He come in how Cotto use to when Zab caught him,

He got all if Cotto and Sawn porter flaws put together. His Training footage is inconsistent and lazy.
    bro your a joke me and rockin aren't the same people.

Bro i swear your a autistic fuking ******ed lil knt and you're really starting to piss me off, go have your first fckin fight u dumb little chit before i get the money, fly over there and knock u tf out in 30 seconds u down syndrome esk dyslexic uneducated highschool dropout working at maccas when your 30 lookin azz ******.

My sparring partners? you know all those sparring partners was one week of sparring from a different gym? I didn't know how good they were, niether did my coach, 99 percent of your sparring partners have never even been to a boxing gym and would knock you out in seconds stfu.

"my style of lunging in" you act like i just run in with my head forward, no i either get inside people with much more reach than me by moving my head, after a slip, or behind a jab.

No let me just sit here and try to outbox the guys with 4 inches of height and reach on me.

Bro my footage is lazy? FFS bro all your footage is dogchit, see in my sparring at least my guys know how to throw a jab and are actually trying to hit me heard instead of fairy tapping me like your head having azz.

Bro you box like a autistic kid having a make a wish foundation, i'm done with ur chit, its not hard to get 100 bucks over 5 years, go have your first fight and get knocked tf out.

Comment

Your slow non moving ass wouldn't land **** on me, just like everybody else

I'd pot shot the **** out of you, and I'd sneak some illegal shots in cause I dont like you

Realistically, your not my weight class, but if I'd give you 2 rounds. I'ma Jr Welterweight and lightweight

See I have a good diet, and go running , you an undisciplined donut eating chump, that's why you train half ass with no mean intention

Your like an a video game controller, up and down forward, up and down, forward.

One gear ass fighter. ***** I catch, I roll, i slip

I get on my feet and move, so maneuver the vfc entire ring. You ain't no right g General

Your somebody's nephew with Privileged. When that privilege meets true talent, its gon be a nightmare for you

again me and rockin are not the same people. Bro i literally run every day for longer and harder than you do, and yes i'm a light heavy, significantly heavier than you. Bro you wouldn't land chit you can barely throw a jab.

2 rounds? Bro i'd finish you with in 10 seconds, i'd throw 3 jabs, wait for you to turn your head to the side like some autistic kid that's never boxed, shovel hook to your exposed liver, then i would either load a nasty overhand right well you sit there in that awkward position not moving, or just uppercut you, you're so predictable.

tf you mean half azzed? All the training i've shown is significantly harder than your panzy azz training. Bad diet? Oh yeah me and my abs eating so many donuts, but no no i must be fat cause you said so? that's how it works right? Ahh so you claim i just come in, yet now your saying i have varied head movement.

You're an absolute tool contradicting yourself. So you want me to try and box a guy significantly taller than me from a distance? You know absolutely nothing about boxing.

You don't manouver chit, i'd cut off the ring and put your in the ropes in seconds.

What privilege? What phuckin privilege do i have? Tell me? You don't know my life, i'm so done with your chit

Comment

Show me a video where you doing something other then up down lunge forward

Show me your bag work, speedbag work, double end, and jump rope

Otherwise your spoonfed. Spoonfed ***** ass privileged kid, that dont respect Real Boxing.

You wouldnt be **** without your privilege. Your boxing itself is just half assed and lazy

again rockin and me aren't the same person. Again so should i be moving back and fighting at a distance while i'm 5'10 and the guys 6'3? How tf am i suppose to show u chit when i'm in quarintine? Literally all of that is irrelevant compared to sparring/ fighting

how tf am i privelleged? How?

my boxing isn't lazy you dumb cnt, how is it lazy? Oh wait you can't say cause you just talk chit behind a screen that you wouldn't say irl

Comment

• i've never said this before, but bob n weave, i actually legitimately hope you kill yourself, your trash and benefit the world in no way, you have a low iq, no job, no money, don't contribute to society, you box worse than my 12 year old sister whose never even put on a pair of gloves. hell she'd beat ur azz in a fight.

Comment

• Your opinion dont mean **** to me, I dont give a ****nwhat you do. Anybody approach me wrong,I'm putting work in. Never scared always prepared.

You dont scare **** fool, your unimpressive your flaws is wide open,you one trick pony privileged spoiledbrat.

You wish you was scary, you wish, you'll learn real quick stepping out of line. Like I said before, scoubter pu cher need to step back and release check hooks and uppercuts, and keep you at the end of a jab. Simple

You video game up down lunches forward fool. As if i give a ****nif you pissed off or not, fool please.

I hope you as pissed as can be, **** off

Your Sparring partners out of shape, dont parry, dont move their feet or head, bunch of punching bags.Spar somebody black that can move, counter, got power and a good physique.

Dont you ever think I got fear for another person on this Planet mother****er.

Comment

Hey fool. I Back my **** up

This is my Sparring partner in an MMA Tournament

https://youtu.be/H8EgHlcE4NI

I put together my own camps and I get good Sparring. I manage myself.

Every gym out here gotta GoFundMe

So nobody will tell me I'm wrong for put in together good Boxing Entertainment and saying Donate to the cause.

**** that oppressive double standard
              Do you fight pro?

Comment

• Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Do you fight pro?
                He's never even had one amateur bout and he believes that someone should pay for his knowledge of the art. I took a sheet about an hour ago that had more knowledge than this fool.

I clicked on one of his videos where he was working the double ended bag. He punches and brings the fist back to his side. Same with the next punch. And notice his wrists are not straight while hitting the bag. Pure novice/beginner. Anybody with any skill would set him on his ass.

Why would you bring this BS thread back up? .......Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 10-30-2020, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  He's never even had one amateur bout and he believes that someone should pay for his knowledge of the art. I took a sheet about an hour ago that had more knowledge than this fool.

I clicked on one of his videos where he was working the double ended bag. He punches and brings the fist back to his side. Same with the next punch. And notice his wrists are not straight while hitting the bag. Pure novice/beginner. Anybody with any skill would set him on his ass.

Why would you bring this BS thread back up? .......Rockin'
                  LOL! I didn't notice it before, didn't even ready through every page to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                  X